three

CHAPTER THREE.

"you live the lie until the lie becomes your life."

-

Calum tried to hang out with Michael every chance he got but since the whole breakdown with Addie, he hadn't really tried to do anything in two weeks. Looking into the mirror for Calum was no different than looking into a dark room; can't really see much. Michael was a brother to him and there Cal was, fucking his girlfriend. The one girl that Michael thought was the one. The guilt tugged at Calum's brain and heart as he laid in his bed, the one place where he was allowed to groan and moan.

Part of him didn't want to care and just be shallow about it, about her but another part wanted to cry and scream in her face and ask her why she didn't love him. And Calum beat himself up over it when he heard his phone go off.

Groaning, he rolled over to his bedstand and grabbed the phone.

Cheeseball was imprinted onto the screen indicating that Ashton was calling him. He scrolled his thumb over the call button and brought the device to his ear.

"Cal, you depressed fool! Ya' haven't been answerin' my calls, you pruny fuck!" Ashton's unecessarily loud voice boomed through the speaker causing Calum to groan for possibly the millionth time today.

"Hi Ash and yeah, I've been uh- busy." Cal put his head in his other hand whilst sitting at the foot of his bed.

"Nah, you're depressed but lucky for you for having me in your life, amiright'?"

"Hmm.."

"Anyways, do you know what will get your moods lifted?"

"What?"

"A party." That word was enough to cause flames to rekindle in Calum's stomach. He absolutely despised parties and every aspect of it.

"I sort of don't want to, Ashton."

"Don't be a fucking loser and just fucking come. Please? For me? We never even hang out!"

"You're lucky I'm a nice person."

"Yes! Thanks mate, I owe ya' one."

"Whatever. Bye." He hung up the phone, groaned and threw himself back onto the bed. At that moment, he didn't care if he saw Addie, he didn't care if he never got to kiss her again, he didn't care about the pain. But all that confidence went down the drain the second he heard Ashton knock on his door.

a/n: the chapters r gonna b shorter than ur dick goodbye