004;

Brandon lets go of me, looking me in the eyes. "Do you wanna go on a walk?" He asks. I nod, following him out of the record shop. He stops when we get out and turns to me and smooths down my hair, "I thought you'd want me to do that. It was messy," I smile slightly, "Thanks, Brandon."

He nods, "Of course, Ands."

We walk down the street a bit more, the ocean waves crashing against the beach across the street. 

"So," 

"So?" He looks down at me, a considerable amount due to the fact, I'm 18 and 5'3 and he's like- 6'0- I dunno. Either way, he's huge and I'm short, there-

"You know about Alex and I,"

"Yeah?" He shrugs, putting his hands in his pockets. "So," I laugh. "Listen, as long as you guys dont go all lovey couple on us," He breathes out, "All of will be okay... Well... except maybe... Hen-" He stops when I shake my head and he purses his lips together. I sigh, "I don't want to lose him," I'm starting to cry again, but I turn my head to hide it from Brandon. "Hey, hey, hey... You wont, he's just... Upset," 

I shrug, "It's whatever. His loss," 

"Do you want me to-"

"Please."

He turns to walk away and I pull out my phone. 

My adorable duckfriend💛💛

Me; Hey, when I get back... I need you to act all lovey-dovey with me, 

Alex; Uh,,, Okay... No problem with that, but the exact reason

Me; I love you... and I wanna annoy Brando-

Alex; That's my girl.

I giggle, going a bit red in the face. I head back to the diner, pushing through the door. Henry glares at me as I walk in. Alex turns around swiftly, then quickly gets up and embraces me with a hug. I snuggle my face into the crook of his neck. "You okay?" He mumbles, rubbing my back. I do my best to nod, "I am now," He holds me tighter. I feel someone push past us and I can only assume its Henry. Alex clenched his fist and I have to restrain him. He tenses up and its my turn to soothe him, "Alex, baby, calm." He takes sharp, jagged breaths, the ones he takes when hes in an intense round in some random video game. The ones he takes when he loses and end up throwing the controller. Those frustrated, angry breaths. I try to calm him, but it doesn't feel like its gonna stop and that scares me. "Alexis," I try. He doesn't say anything. "Alex-"

He looks down at me, trying to soften his expression, "Take me on a date tonight?"

A smile widens on his lips and he nods, "Yes, ma'am." 

I smirk at him and hug him tighter. 

He loosens his grip on me, moving me back to look into my eyes, "Andi?" He says softly.

"Yeah?"

"Remember when I said I love you?"

"Yeah?"

"I said it wrong... I meant... I am indescribably, completely in love with you... Is that okay?"

"I'd be lying if I said it wasn't."

"Andi-"

I cut him off my connecting our lips again, grabbing his collar and pulling him down to my height. When we break apart again, I stare him in the eyes again, "I'm in love with you too... And I swear that on my life."

"Never leave me, please..."

"Never ever,"

And before I know it, his lips are on mine again and it is 

pure 

bliss.