009;

I've been gone for a while and let me just say I hate EVERYTHING about this entire fucking book omg uwu

Alex sat in the back seat with me, after much protest from Brandon cause, "He missed me," But Alex won and now Brandon's whining about never winning and Henry's calling him a fucking loser. Ani's smacking Askel cause he keeps yelling and Kwite is sitting calmly, much like me whos trying to make sense of the surroundings. "Brandon's a fucking loser. Dont you agree, Ands?" Henry yells looking back at me from the middle seat. "Hm?" I ask zoning back into the madness. Henry rolls his eyes, and then he notices something. Something on the bottom of my neck, close to the collar bone. I get uncomfortable with his eyes on me and squirm a bit, covering up the hickey. His blue eyes look up to mine and he lickes his lips, turning back around. 

The bluest of danks

T.b.o.d: IS THAT A HICKEY, ANDI? DSIOFJHDJSKFBD DID U GET SOME DIIICKKKKKK?

y: henry- dont say anything.

T.b.od: U GOTS SOME DIIIIICKKKKKKKKKK!

y: no- he just gave me a hickey, hen, stop

T.b.o.d: U GOT DICCKCKKCKCKCKCKCK!

y: i'm blocking you

T.b.o.d: #SIMPLICITYGOTQUACKITYSDICK

You have blocked this person. Further communication will require this contact to be unblocked.

"DID YOU JUST- BLOCK ME?!" Henry yells. I nod, "Yeah. Yeah, I did." I giggle. Henry gives me a grumpy look and shuffles to look ahead again, muttering something under his breath. "What was that?"

"I said you're an asshole,"

I cant continue this, im sorry-