007;

The boys all head out the door to go get lunch as Ani and I plop onto the couch. "So," Ani says, smiling at me, "You and Alex were in that motel room for quite a long time," She shoots me a wink and I throw a pillow at her, letting out a thick groan, "Shut the fuck up," She smirks, "You never said the suggestiveness is WRONG, Ands." She winks again, and I feel like tackling her. "Uh-huh, Okay," I roll my eyes and she nudges my knee with her foot. "You never know," 

"Okay, well just know what went on what nothing like you seem to think it was," I say, turning to the Tv. 

"Then what was it."

"Nothing. It was talking and sitting there... and... Nothing..." I mumble, flipping from channel to channel, attempting to escape this conversation. "And what is nothing? More details, Andi." She leans forward, bringing her knees to her chest and slinking her arms around them. "Nothing suggestive, that's for sure," She giggles, "You're dodging." 

"Okay... Fine... Maybe."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe... It was what you think it was," I try my best not to look at her, but her loud squeal makes it impossible. "How'd it go? Did it hurt? Protection? How was-"

"No," I cut her off.

She frowns, "No what?"

"No, I'm not revealing deep things about my sex life, fuck off." 

She sighs, leaning back and shrugging, "Very well," We're silent for a minute before she speaks up again, "This feels weird."

"What does?"

"Well normally, you'd run straight home and tell me these things, right? I mean... You not feeling comfortable telling me... It just feels weird." She sounds stressed in a way and I sigh, knowing its 100% my fault. "I'm sorry. It's not that I dont want to tell you... it's just... I dont want to talk about it." She shrugs, not looking at me. I feel like crying for the 10 millionth time in the past 2 days. "It's whatever," She says shortly, getting up. 

"ANI, WAIT-" She pauses but doesn't turn to me, "Please dont be mad at me... You're my best friend. I've almost lost EVERYTHING this week. I can't lose you for real," She turns to me, a wide smile plastered to her face, "You fucking idiot, I'm going to the bathroom." I break into a smile, "Oh." "Do you wanna come with?" She asks, holding out a hand. I shake my head up and down, giggling uncontrollably. "Come on then," I follow her into the bathroom, sitting on the sink and pulling out my phone, opening Instagram and checking out people's stories. Pyro's at the beach with Hyojin. Cute. I find Brandon's story and immediately start laughing at Henry eating a bowl of ice cream face first. Next is, Alex licking every edge of his plate clean. "Looks like my boys practicing for something... Or maybe he's already got practice." Brandon's voice sounds and Alex looks away, blushing, "Waiter!" He calls out, but behind them, you can clearly see the fast food ordering counter. Lastly, Kwite takes Askel's hat off his head at replaces it with a salad bowl, dirty with dressing and leftover bits of lettuce and carrot. Askel gives a wide smile to the camera and a quick thumbs up before it switches over to Slazo's story. He's talking about a video being posted, blah-blah. Ani moves to the sink and starts washing her hands, "Hey, film?" I ask. She nods, not looking up. 

We move to my room, instantly deciding a Q&A was in order. 

I sent out a tweet saying;

Big pussy energy @Simplicity 1 second ago

REPLY TO THIS TWEET WITH A QUESTION FOR ANI AND I LETS FUCKING GO, GUYS.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

I set up the camera and Ani waited patiently on my bed, finally, it's question time. 

"Good afternoon, What is poppin today? Are you good? I am good. Today I'm joined with the infamous Kingani, say Hi, Ani." 

"Hi, Ani."

"And today, we'll be answering YOUR FUCKING QUESTIONS!" I yell the last part, leaning onto Ani. 

"Okay, One!" I say, whipping out my phone, "@dontmeantionit asks, What would you name your boat if you had one?" 

Ani and I both think for a moment before I speak up saying, "The King Ani." 

Ani smiles at me, "I'd name mine, The Simplicity."

"Next, @Illintentions asks, If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?" 

"I'm gonna change my name to Kwite, JUST to annoy the hell out of Kwite, what about you Ani,"

"I'd name myself WhichLeft," She giggles.

"No explanation needed got it. Okay, @QueenAni asks, What quote or saying do people spout but you think is complete BS?" I throw my phone to the side and prepare for my rant. 

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch, okay. Cause like, it'd be so much easier TO FUCKING COUNT THEM AS EGGS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!? Like then IF THEY DONT ALL FUCKING HATCH JUST DO S U B T R A C T I O N, LIKE OH MY ACTUALLY FUCKING GOD,"

"Couldn't have said it better myself," Ani sighs, containing her laugh.

"@Notsimplicity asks, What is the dumbest way you've been injured?"

"I broke my arm when Henry pushed me off the coffee table, then pushed Brandon on top of me, mid-video that never got posted."

"I fell off a step ladder trying to get my fruity pebbles, and sprained my ankle."

"@Jakewebber9 asks, What's your favorite cheesy pick-up line? Have you ever used it for real?"

"Let's play Titanic. You be the iceberg and I'll go down. And, yes." I giggle.

"I dont have one, they all suck. THANK YOU, NEXT!" Ani yells. 

--

"@Dontsaymyat asks, Would you rather be really hairy or bald? So basically, bigfoot or Askel?"

"Askel."

"Askel."

We both high five and I turn to the camera, "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING THIS FUCKING VIDEO, GIVE IT A THUMBS UP IF SUSAN SHOULD MONETIZE ME AGAIN CAUSE... I dont deserve it, but I like money, OKAY, WELL, THANKS FOR WATCHING THIS VIDEO, I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE. THIS HAS BEEN YOUR GIRL SIMPLICITY AND I AM HEADING OUT! BYE!"

Useless word count: 1033

Omg, this is trending #2 in #Quackity...

Uhm... McScuse me, bitch!?

but like- Thank you-

It means a lot, really and...

I'm super greatful, so...

uh- I love you!

-The better Slazo