008;

Mid-writing this I got a message saying that someone (friend)shipped Andi and Ani with such a fucking passion that they'd make fan art if they could and-

just... someone make andi x ani fan art.

Okay, also, this was just a little shortie because I wanted to write one more before testing starts for other classes and I have to think about that more than i can Andi and Alex/Andi and Ani ;) 

(aLSO, mid-writing this, someone said that Henry x Andi was their brotp and honestly, even tho mid-chapter Henry is a dick, it's still a fucking concept I'm here for. )

Yeah, ENJOYY.

"Today, we're watching more tik-toks!" Alex cheers. I scrunch up my nose, "Ew,"  I groaned, picking up my empty smoothie cup and sipping nothing but air and a few speckles of strawberry creme through the straw. I groan again, tossing the cup into the corner and stiffly pulling my legs onto my bed. "Someone's grumpy today," Alex smiles, nudging me with his elbow and I shoot a glare at him, sticking out my tongue, "Fuck you, Alexis." He smirks, "Gladly." 

Then he turns back to the camera, "So, she's acting like a fucking 2-year-old." 

"Okay, but its because, First, you insist on filming a tik-to=k video with me, then like... My smoothies gone, and I-" I blink, deciding not to say on camera. He smiles and squeezes my hand, "Oh its okayyyy," He coos, patting my head. I shoot him a death look, "You're making a death wish, duck." He breathes in deeply, "My bad." 

--

He ends the video, practically throwing the camera to the floor. "What was that last thing?" He asks. "Nothing," I state, standing up and walking over to my desk. He grabs my wrist, "Tell meeeee," He's practically begging. I smile, "I just wanted to kiss you."

Ig nsfw content but honestly to me it's not that bad, so 12+

He pulls me in, attaching his lips to mine and moving them in perfect sync. His lips are a bit chapped and he has coffee breath, but it's still perfect. He pulls away for a moment, looking into my eyes, before pulling me in again. Closer now, bodies tight against each other. He moves his hand down to my ass and I smack it away, causing him to place it back on my back. He moves his lips away from mine, moving them to graze down my neck, finally finding the place he wants to leave a hickey. I moan slightly, rolling my head back. I can feel his smile against my neck and he goes over for another one, but stops as someone knocks on the door. 

Nsfw content O V E R

"ALEX PUT YOUR DICK AWAY, WE'RE GOING OUT TO DINNER!" Ani shouts from the other side, then I hear her giggle fade down the hall,

"I hate my life," I mutter, reaching for a jacket to hide my hickey.

But right now,

I really,

really dont.