game #2

Y/N = You / Your Name

Y/N woke up from a nightmare. Breathing heavily, her brother came up to her. "Y/N, You good?" He asked. "I'm fine Jungwoo." Y/N said. "Was is about THAT again?" Jungwoo said worridly. Y/N quietly nodded.

(If you didn't know, Y/N is 16 years old, apart of JYP ent. as a soloist, and the daughter of a famous company owner. Y/N has a brother, he's Jungwoo from NCT. The KIM family currently #1 in popularity.)

"Ahh... Just another 24 hours of work..." Y/N said sighing. I got up out of bed and did my morning routine. I went inside of the car that was waiting outside and headed to the JYP Building. Yep... I had to record another song... Along the way in, I spotted Felix sitting down. "Morning Felix!" I said smiling. "Morning~" Felix said in his aussie accent. I was just walking, then Felix suddenly  my wrist. "Hmm?" I said in a confused tone. Felix just hugged me with no explanation. "Haha, Idiot, I was waiting for you then you left me. Tsk tsk..." Felix says ruffling my hair. "Oh, wait- I-" Felix cut me off by taking me to the JYP Café. We ordered a drink and started talking about random stuff. "So... Why'd you bring me here?" I asked him. "I need help withmy math homework!!" Felix said pouting. I giggled at him then took the papers. "You need help with this!?" I said laughing. Felix nodded. "Do- I- Are you serious? You don't even know what 1+1 is?" I said giggling. "I'm just playing" Felix says. "I actually just wanted to spend some more time with you." Felix said. This made me blush. "Felix... we live in the same neighbourhood, one house apart..." I said smiling at him. "But you're always busy~~~" Felix says acting like a little child. "Haha, So, I heard your group has a comeback... C-Can I meet H-Hyunjin?" I said stuttering. Hyunjin is my celebrity idol. And crush *whispering*

"No, You already have me." Felix says hugging me. uwu "But- Okay..." I said uwu-ing. Suddenly, GOT7 came in and one of the members sat next to me. "Hey Y/N! How are ya?" Someone says. "Oh, Mark. I'm good, How about you?" I asked. "Great!" He says. Later on, Bambam comes in with his baby niece. I gasped and hugged the little girl.  "OMG! She's so cute!" I said smiling to BamBam. "Y/N Unnie..." The little girl said. "HER FIRST WORDS!" BamBam said. I smiled and hughed BamBam. "Hey double b!" I said as we did our handshake. Then, someone suddenly gave me a back hug.

Who is it?