game #5

Rated-ish : Kisses

I was blushing at the sudden sight. "I'm cute too. I'll prove it." Guanlin said as he kissed me roughly and cuddled me in between his arms. "I-" I was blushing. Guanlin kissed me again. "If you talk another word about Daniel, I'll do something worse." Guanlin says as he glares a me cutely. I burst out giggling as I sat 2 meters away from him. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and I was Kang Daniel. "Hey Y/N!" Daniel says as he hugs me tightly. "Hey dude." Guanlin says death glaring Daniel from behind me. "What's up?" Guanlin asked. "Nothing. I was just worried since you never answered my texts or call- Are you seriously watching me." Daniel said laughing. "Ye-Yeahh..." I said as I watched him in "It's dangerous beyond the blankets."  "Haha- look at your hair. Tsk tsk eating gummies again?" I said as I laughed at him. "I- Yeah..." Daniel says giving me a childish smile. Guanlin mouthed "I'm jealous." To Daniel. "She likes me better hah" Daniel mouthed back as he made his was to sit next to me. We watched the show together and laughed together. Later, Daniel had to leave for Vietnam. "Didn't I tell you Y/N. DIDN'T I?" Guanlin shouts. "Wh-What?" I said. "Don't talk about Daniel or don't talk to Daniel." Guanlin says in a jealousy tone. "Why? Are you jealous?" I said in a joking tone. "Yes. Yes I am jealous." Guanlin says as he kisses me. "S-sweet..." Guanlin says. Guanlin held me close as he kissed me. I was shocked so I was frozen. Then, Jungwoo was calling through my phone. Guanlin turned my phone off. "I love you Y/N. If you haven't noticed." Guanlin says smirking. "I-" I got cut off when Guanlin whispered in my ear. "You're mine." He says. "B-But..." I was blushing and I was flustered. "G-Guanlin we only known each other for 2 months... we barely talked. I thought you hated me when we first met." I said. "Oh please, I never hated you. I was just jealous." Guanlin says. "Let's hang out more, then we could date. Promise?" Guanlin said with puppy eyes. "I-Umm... I'm not sure?" I said in confusion. "Okay, where do you want to go?" Guanlin asked. "I actually have to go somewhere with my best friend. Sorry..." I said. "Ah- It's fine, don't worry..." Guanlin said. I walked out the door and ran. I got chased by a bunch of anti fans then ran to the JYP building I got hurt because they kept throwing things at me... I fell down and I was out of breath. "A-Are you okay?" Jinyoung and Hyunjin asked. "Y-Yes..." I said weakly. "No you're not, you're bleeding..." Hyunjin said. Hyunjin carried me bridal style and took me to his room. He bandaged me up, leaving Jinyoung behind. "Th-Thank you Hyunjin." I said smiling weakly. "No problem." Hyunjin says as he fluffles my hair. "Y/N..." Hyunjin said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Rest here okay?... I'll stay with you." Hyunjin says. "Are you sure?" I asked. Hyunjin nodded and layed down next to me. I was blushing because he was my crush. We later fell asleep next to each other.

Hyunjin P.O.V

Y/N... We have to get in to an arranged marriage... I'm sorry if you don't like it... I love you.