game #4

We went in the arcade then played games. "YAHH Y/N I'M GONNA WIN!!" V said. We were racing... at the end Jungwoo won. We grabbed some food and V paid for it. "Thanks V" I said smiling.  Later, I saw my friend here. I went up to him and gave him a back hug. He turned back and smiled at me. "Actually, this is my girlfriend." Guanlin says to a girl. Guanlin dragged me away and hugged me. "Hey Y/N, Sorry about earlier." He said. "It's fine. Heyy Guannnnlinnniieee!!" I said. "Yah! Y/N." Jungwoo says. "Oh hey bro." Jungwoo says. Jungwoo just randomly left to go with V. Jungwoo's gay for V-
"Wanna play basketball with me?" Guanlin asks. "Yeah sure." I said smiling. We went out the arcade and went to the basketball court. We played one on one.

*while we're playing*

"Wow Y/N, you're good!" He said smiling. "You're better though. You should teach me." I said laughing. Guanlin went behind me and angled my arms. We were touching each other. (Wait that sounded wrong don't imagine it that way💀) "Okay now jump and throw" I jumped and threw the ball and I made it in. "I DID IT!" I said smiling. "Good Job Y/N." Guanlin says giving me a hug. As the time grew, it started to rain. Guanlin put his jacket around me. "But what about you? You're gonna get sick idiot!" I said. "Aish- come on, don't worry about it." Guanlin and I ran to his car then went to his house. Guanlin was really wet at the moment. I think that he's gotten sick. We went to his room then Guanlin changed his clothesin front of me like it was nothing. Then, he suddenly fainted on the bed. "Guanlin? Guanlin??" I said. I went to get him a wet towel.  I placed the towel on his head and put a blanket over him. I fell asleep next to him as I cuddled him. The next day...

Guanlin P.O.V

I woke next to Y/N with a towel on my head. Oh yeah- I probably passed out... Aww, Y/N took care of me I said in my mind while I was smiling like an idiot. I admired her beauty and caressed her hair. Sooner or later, I kissed her on the lips then I cuddled her.

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up by the feeling of warmth. Guanlin was staring at me while cuddling me. "Well, Good morning~" Guanlin says smiling widely. "Morning." I said giggling. "Are you feeling better?" I asked him as I felt his face. "Yeah, thanks for taking care of me Y/N." Guanlin says smiling. I checked my phone and I was left with 101 Missed calls and 79 Messages from "Jungùwú.

Yah WHERE ARE YOU

I left to hang with a friend

Oh thank god

How was hanging out with V?

It was good.

K

Okay I'm going back to sleep. Love you Y/N. 

Bye Junguwu love you!

"He must've been worried." Guanlin says. "Pshh I was more worried about you." I said giggling. Guanlin got up and gave me his hoodie and shorts. "Get changed okay." He says as he ruffles my hair. I went to his bathroom and changed. His hoodie looked like a dress on me. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast for Guanlin.

I called Guanlin from upstairs

I called Guanlin from upstairs. "Guanlin I made you something." I said I opened his door. When I opened the door I caught him watching peppa pig. "I-" I burst out laughing. Guanlin quickly shut the tv off and was flustered. Guanlin laughed along. Guanlin gave me a back hug and whispered "Pretend you never saw that." I was just giggling at him. We went to the living room and ate breakfast there. On the TV, It was Kang Daniel in " It's Dangerous Beyond The Blankets"
"Haha Daniel is so cute" I said which made Guanlin a bit jealous. I kept talking about Daniel in the show. When the show ended, Guanlin pinned me down to the couch with his arms.