game #6

I woke up by the sudden noise of a facetime call. Hyunjin was next to me on his phone. I answered the call that was from

"Mom💖"

Hello honey?

Yes mom?

What are you doing right now?

I just woke up.

Who's that person next to you?

Oh, Hyunjin. *smiling* Hi Mrs. Kim *Hyunjin smiling*

Oh, what a coincidence. I have news for both of you. Your parents and I have decided to put you guys... in a forced marriage...

I-

The wedding is in 2 weeks, you both have to decide you theme. I love you both but, unfortunately... I'm very busy with work. I have to go now bye!

By-

*hang up*

"S-So... what do you think about this?" I asked Hyunjin. "T-To be honest... I-I always really.. h-had a crush on you Y/N..." Hyunjin said blushing. "I- S-Same..." I said blushing. "I- I love you and I promise to be your husband forever..." Hyunjin says as he brings my chin up and kisses my lips. "I love you too.." I said. We got out the dorm and we saw the rest of Stray Kids sitting down quietly. "What's up with you two?" Chan asked. "N-Nothing..." We both said awkwardly as we attempted to leave but, Woojin blocked the door. "Where do you think you're going?" Woojin says. "Woojin, CHICKEN!" I yelled. He ran towards the table as Hyunjin and I escaped. We sadly got stuck to the tape they put on the door. "You thought!" Felix said laughing. I pouted then stared at Hyunjin. "I guess we have to tell them..." we both say at the same time. "TELL US WHAT? SPILL IT!" The rest of Stray Kids say. "We're getting ma-" Hyunjin cut me off. "We're engaged..." Hyunjin said. Chan had a jealousy face. Meanwhile the other members were happy. "Aye that's my buddy!" Jisung says to both of us. "Congrats!" They said besides Chan. After we announced it, we left to go somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We're going on a date." Hyunjin says smiling. "Okay." I said blushing. We got in his car and he started driving. We arrived at the movie theater... Hyunjin opened the door for me and a fan spotted us. "OMG! CAN I HAVE A PICTURE!?" The boy my age asked.  "Of course." I said as we hugged. We took a picture while Hyunjin bought the tickets. We had to wait 10 minutes for the movie. "I'm such a big fan. Look." The guy says as he shows me his backround which is me. "Aww... Thank you so much." I said happily. I smiled and he smiled back. Sooner, the movie started and I followed Hyunjin. Hyunjin had a mad face. We sat down next to each other in complete silence. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You're not aloud to talk to any other boy besides me." Hyunjin says as he gave me a kiss on my lips. I blushed and burried my face into his chest as I hugged him, smiling. Hyunjin smiled back and gave me a forehead kiss.

After the movie...

We went to eat at a resuraunt near by.
After we ate, we went to his house then cuddled and kissed. When Hyunjin woke up, he woke me up by doing push-ups as he kisses me. "Wake up my love." Hyunjin says. I woke up and kissed him back. "Can you come with me?" I asked. "Where baby?" Hyunjin said smiling. "To the SM Building." I said. "Okay get ready." We both said at the same time. I did my morning routine and Hyunjin gave me his clothes. I wore my boots, his shorts that I cut and his hoodie. We later went to the SM Building so we could visit Jungwoo. I hugged Jungwoo and he smiled. "I heard from mom that you know..." Jungwoo says wiggling his eyebrows. "Yep." We both said smiling. "Hi Y/N!" Mark says as he makes his way toward me. He was going to hug me but Hyunjin blocked him. "Jungwoo are you free tommorow?" I asked. "Yeah. Why?" Jungwoo asked. "Nothing. Just asking." I said laughing. "Hyung, do you approve me?" Hyunjin asked. "Of course I do, did you know that Y/N had a big-" I shut Jungwoo's mouth and Jungwoo was just laughing. "Had a big what huh?" Hyunjin says trying to take my hand off of Jungwoo's mouth. "Crush on yo-"

"I know, so did I..." - Hyunjin