Chapter 1: Little Mishaps

Harry tries to hide his tears and the growing stain spreading across the front of his pants. He had wet himself again and Aunt Petunia would certainly not be pleased with him when she finds out. Not as if she ever is. But it isn't like he could get up and clean up the mess as his cupboard is locked.

Just five more days. I leave for Hogwarts in five days. My 3rd year at Hogwarts starts in five days.

This was the mantra that played on repeat inside Harry's mind reminding him of the little time he has left with his relatives. The little time he has left stuck in what seems like his own personal hell hole.

He starts to quietly sob as he realizes how much a freak he is.

"What is that horrible smell?!"

Aunt Petunia is very mad. She seems to also be upset with him for some reason, whether he deserves it or not. Harry curls up as far into the corner of his cupboard as possible. Fear coursed through Harry's veins as realization hit him like a ton of bricks.

She's going to tell Uncle Vernon.

At that moment the front door slams open up to reveal the walrus of a man. Aunt Petunia is quick to grab his coat and ask him about his day but even quicker to tell him what Harry has done in his cupboard.

"WHAT!" he roars just before wrenching open the cupboard so violently that Harry's surprised it didn't rip off its hinges.

"NO! Please! I'm sorry! I'll be good!" the small boy tries to plea as his arm is grabbed with a bruising grip.

"You will learn to not be a freak even if I have to beat you every day for the rest of your pathetic excuse of a life, Boy."

Harry had never been beaten so severely by his relatives. 

It starts off with Uncle Vernon getting Dudley from his bedroom to witness his shame while ordering his wife to grab one of the "baby" toys. It wasn't until everyone was in place, surrounding Harry, and already verbally abusing him did the whip in Vernon's hand come down across Harry's back.

"Ahh!" He couldn't help the small scream at the sudden blinding pain, although that proved to be a mistake as a foot quickly planted itself inside Harry's ribcage.

"Shut up you ungrateful little worm!"

This torture lasted for hours ranging from punches and kicks to whips and knives.

"What are you, Boy?" Vernon smirked at the boy.

"A freak, sir." The response is automatic, the boy trying to remain as calm and still as possible hoping upon hope that it would make the pain end sooner.

That is until the rest of his clothing is ripped off and crippling pain explodes in his backside. This had happened before with both with his uncle and roommates at school but it never seemed to hurt any less. Unlike whippings and punching where he could tune out the feeling and mean words this seeming to hurt from the inside out.

Soon Harry is thrown into his cupboard and locked into the pitch black, only seeing the light when he's being beaten. He knew he was different, a freak even in the wizarding world. He curled up on his small cot, an old baby blanket clutched to his chest and his thumb in his mouth. He was always doing things that would befit younger kids, not 13-year-olds. He wished, not for the first time, that he had listened to the sorting hat and ended up in Slytherin. They seemed to take care for and look after each other. Slytherin was also the smallest house. Maybe if he had been in Slytherin than someone would hold him when he gets scared, rock him when he wakes up from another nightmare He wishes for someone to help him when he was not acting like a thirteen-year-old and protect him from the bullies of the other three houses. Not one Slytherin ever bullied him in the degrading way the other houses favored, instead, they choose more light-hearted teasing like he sees other kids do with their close friends and family. Maybe he could ask to be re-sorted. It would be better than being used in every way possible, from money to body, by the other students in Gryffindor. He silently cried about it, sucking on his thumb and rocking himself back and forth to self-soothe or else he might get sick again and his uncle would not like that.

The small dark-haired child soon fell into a fitful sleep only caused by crying and being emotionally exhausted and troubled. His last wish just before falling into the peaceful abyss of sleep is for someone to come and protect him. To be allowed to be himself.

~SnapeSnapeSeverusSnape~

For the last two years, the Slytherins had kept an eye on one Harry James Potter and protected the Little as much as they were able to. They even told their head of house of the suspected abuse from relatives and housemates alike. Severus agreed with their idea of the child needing saving, healing the boy's wounds while he slept. All of Slytherin House, alumni and present students, kept an eye and ear out for the abused and scared Little at all times. Even Tom, having retrieved his Horcruxes and put his soul back together resulting in the return of his sanity, was concerned for the Potter heir.

Lucius and Severus were frantically looking for the boy, along with Cissy helping. Bellatrix had created a nursery for the boy. Her sanity beginning to return to her as well, slowly but surely. It was Tom who had learned of Dumbledore's lies and manipulations of the boy, including his sorting. As Tom was the head of the family due to his many titles, his adoption of Severus years ago and the marriage between Severus, Lucius, and Narcissa, he was able to access the boy's accounts and unseal the wills. He had brought the inner circle with him, hoping to at least figure everything out and not have to repeat himself multiple times.

Lord Slytherin was seething as he read of what Dumbledore had taken from the boy. Lucius took care of the financial side, aided by those who were also skilled in that area. Cissy, Bella, and a few others started to sort out and correct the political and social issues from the Headmaster's meddling. That left Tom and Severus to read the wills, look at the self-updating health scroll of the boy, and make sure the wills were followed out. Severus paled as he continued to read the health scroll.

"Father, we need to find Harry. He was meant to go to me, not to Petunia. He needs immediate medical attention at the manor and for someone to explain to him his classification as a Little as they are extremely rare in our world." Lucius wrapped his arms around his distressed mate, Cissy following suit.

"I know, my beloved son. First, we have to find a way to get to him." Tom looked hopeless. Lucius smirked suddenly.

"I happen to own a majority stock in the company Harry's uncle works at. My bond mates and I will pay the Dursley residence a visit and retrieve the boy. Could you get guardianship papers ready by tomorrow night?" Lucius received a nod from Tom before he left to call the firm.

Tom managed to change his name to Thomas Silas Slytherin, Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin. His appearance was regal and he made for a very good image of a young grandfather, speckles of grey in his hair. He wrote a long letter to Dumbledore concerning his grandson's sorting and demanding a resort to be held at once. The letter was filled with thinly veiled accusations and threats if the headmaster didn't allow the resort of his youngest grandson named Harrison Severus Malfoy-Prince-Snape. Tom laughed as the owl was sent. Now it was up to his sons' and daughter in law to complete their part of the plan.