Chapter 6: Siblings Are A Pain

Harry awoke for the second time that day completely different than the first. This time his head wasn't as fuzzy nor did panic immediately seize him. The feel of arms still wrapped tightly around his small frame was both comforting and reassuring. He could feel himself teetering on the edge of how to feel. Nevertheless, he is fully content and restful all the while the underlying panic of being in Malfoy manor is still everpresent. Confident that he hasn't been moved he allowed himself a few minutes to fully wake up before actually opening his eyes. After a few minutes of gentle swaying and fierce turmoil about whether to truly get up, Harry can hear the door creak open along with some shuffling on the other side of the desk.

"They both went to sleep in here, father?" the soft, disbelieving voice of Lucius Malfoy cut through the air like a hot knife through butter.

"Indeed. My eldest grandchild felt it necessary to bring our new edition into my study seeing how no one else felt the need summon me." There was an audible gulp directly behind the lethargic Little as he still struggled to open his eyes and really see what is going on.

"We didn't want to disturb you from your work. A lot has to be in order for Harrison to be ready for school tomorrow." Lucius tries to justify himself. After being dismissed by Draco he went to read up some more on the characteristic of abused Littles only for an elf to pop into his personal library to inform him of breakfast starting along with the location of his two sons.

"No matter how busy I appear to be I will always have time for my two favorite boys," Tom reaches down and nuzzles Harry's neck pulling a small giggle from the boy. "Is my little prince awake?"

Finally gathering the energy to open his eyes Harry finds that he is indeed still secure in his grandpa's arms with Mr. Malfoy sitting across from them in a chair he isn't certain was always there. Draco was snoring away by the still active fire, curled into the fetal position in one the overstuffed chairs.

"And here I am thinking that Severus and I are you're two favorite boys," Lucius huffs jokingly.

Looking back towards Mr. Malfoy after he's done assessing the room he's startled to find a pleased smile on this face. Never had he seen the older blonde smile before or have any emotion directed towards himself that wasn't anger, greed or disappointment.

"Hello, Harry. How are you feeling."

"Better, I suppose." Tom repositions the lad so that he is sitting up more, but still leaning against his chest. With the new position, Harry could feel a new, dry diaper wrapped securely around his hips reminding him of his earlier shame along with the earlier pressure in his back and chest.

"That's excellent. You gave us all quite a fright when you hid." Harry scowls at this. He wouldn't have hidden if he hadn't been taken from his relatives. Although he didn't miss them it was still scary to be in a house filled with all the people who made his school life almost as bad as his home life.

"Didn't want to be around you," is the pouted reply, but the Lord of the house only smiles.

"No, I suppose not. You much rather your grandpa Tom." Before the boy could think of a snappy reply a sudden popping sound has him squeaking in fright and hide his face away in his grandpa's shirt willing the embarrassing tear that sprung to his eyes away.

"Breakfast is being served now, Masters," a small creature Harry now recognizes as a house elf states before vanishing as quickly as it came.

"It's okay, baby. It was only a house elf." Tom tries to soothe only to have his hands smacked away and a wiggling Harry.

"Let go. I'm not a baby." Placing the boy gently on the floor the men are rewarded with a harsh glare, but coming from Harry is seems more like an angry kitten.

"Why don't you wake your brother and we can all go down from breakfast." Lucius intervenes, not wanting an argument to breakout or upset the newest member of their family.

"Brother?" a confused whisper emits from the boy.

Instead of answer Lucius stands and faces the child in the direction of the still dozing Draco, ignoring the not so subtle flinch from the boy. Giving a slight push when the boys still didn't move Harry carefully makes his way over to the blonde. Once fully in front of the boy, Harry realizes how silly he is being. Although Draco did make his school life a lot harder he never attacked without his goons at his sides. Deciding to get a bit of payback while he was here the black-haired child roughly grabs onto an arm and processes to violently shake the limb.

A shill screech brakes out of both boys as Draco is violently ripped away from the dream world while Harry is suddenly scooped up from behind. Tom, having gotten to the pair first, tries to soothe Harry at the same time reprimand his behavior towards his brother.

"I know little one, but that wasn't nice nor appropriate."

"He started it!" Harry exclaims, wiggling about to get out of the man's hold. "Draco was a big meany in school and I 'serve revenge," the boy's lisp making itself known in his upset state.

"Draco may owe you an apology for his past actions, but that does not give you permission to behave in such a manner."

His new grandpa's tones coupled with all the other confusing thoughts running around Harry's head urging him to trust those around him is just too much for the boys to handle.

Harry starts sobbing.