2

I'm being dragged out of my bed by my foot.

"Get your lazy ass up!" I hear Jerome scream.

I'm holding on for dear life. This is a hell of a way to wake up.

"Just let go!" He says as he tried to detach my hands from the bed.

"What the hell?!" I scream as I fall onto the ground.

"I assume you're hungry. You didn't eat a thing last night." Jerome says angrily, making me stand.

"I'm starved, shall we go eat?" I ask sarcastically with a smirk. At this rate, I'm going to get myself killed.

"I made pancakes!" He exclaims, grabbing my hand, and leading me to the dining room.

Once we get there, a fat, short guy is eating the pancakes. I look up at Jerome, and see he is infuriated.

"What the hell, Greenwood! I told you not to eat them!" Jerome screams, stomping towards the fat guy apparently named Greenwood.

"What? You thought I'd listen to a little kid?" Greenwood snaps back with a mouth full.

"It's not about listening, Greenwood, it's about respect! Maybe if you respected other people, they would respect you!" Jerome says, yanking the fork out of Greenwoods hand, and carrying the plate to the kitchen.

"Who's the cute little girl?" Greenwood says, looking at me like he wants to eat me.

Ew

"Touch her, and I'll chop you up like my mother!" Jerome says threateningly, coming from behind Greenwood, and holding a knife to his neck.

Harsh

"I'd like to see you try." Greenwood states, trying not to hit his neck against the sharp blade.

"S-so, did the other cheerleaders turn into a-a barbecue?" I ask hesitantly, breaking the tension.
Their heads shoot towards me, and Jerome smiles.

"Sadly no, my dear. Gordon came just in time!" Jerome says the last part sarcastically, releasing Greenwood, and walking towards me.

"Okay." I say quietly, as Jerome puts his arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry about the pancakes, but I'll make you some eggs and bacon." He says, pulling into a hug. I see Greenwood glare at Jerome. I love making people jealous, so I hug Jerome back.

"That's a major downgrade but okay I guess." I say against his chest. I don't know if I hate this, or if I love this.

"I'm glad your warming up to me, baby girl." He whispers in my ear, before he leads me into the kitchen, and starts to make breakfast... again.

He motions for me to sit at a two person table, by a window.
I sit, and watch him make the food.
To be completely honest, I'm starving. I hope he's a good cook. He looks like he knows what he's doing.

Before I know it, Jerome places a plate in front of me, and he sits across from me.

"So, tell me what you think!" Jerome says enthusiastically.

I take a bite out of both things, and give him a thumbs up. I would talk, but my mouth is full.
He smiles a big smile, and takes a bite of his.

We eat in silence, until Jerome speaks up.

"Ya know, you haven't tried to escape. How would you like a room with a window?" He asks happily.

"I'd love that." I say about to take my last bite of eggs.

"Good!" He says before grabbing my hand, and swooping me away.
Jerome leads me to the room right of his room.

I take a look around. It's almost identical to my old room, but with a window.
Perfect.

"Jerome!" We hear a voice call from down stairs.

"I've got to go, but I'll be back before you know it, okay!" He says, looking down at me.

"Okay." I say overjoyed that he'll leave me alone.

"See you soon, (Y/N)." He says before kissing me on the cheek.

He rushes out of the room, and closes the door behind him.

I look out of the window and notice Jerome rushing to a car. He gets in, and the car leaves.

I'm alone.

I look in the dresser to find black leggings, a grey shirt with a little pocket, and a black hoodie, along with many other items of clothing.
I also found high top black vans.

I put everything on, and braid my hair into two Dutch braids.

Cute!

Okay, so I want to escape or not?

Why not.

He is so going to kill me.

I grab a pen and paper I found on the dresser and write a dumb note.

Sorry Jerome, you downgraded me to EGGS AND BACON from PANCAKES. Not cool.
~(Y/N)

I grab the bedside lamp, and chunk it at the window. Like I planned, it breaks.

I looks back at the note I left, and back at the broken window.

I jump onto a tree, and climb down.

I have no idea where the fuck I am.

Walking a little way, I find a statue I remember. If I take a left I should be at the GCPD.

Lee will be there.

Makin' my way downtown, walking fast, towards the GCPD.
Dun dun dun dun dun dun da

Lee, my stepmom, works there. Along with her boyfriend, Jim Gordon.

I stroll in, and knock on her 'office' door.

She opens the door, and hugs me till I think I'm going to die, but I hug back.

She's the only thing I have as a parent. I never really knew my mom, and my father died in a car wreck. I've been parentless for 7 years now.

She asks me a ton of questions, but I brush them off, and say I'm tired.

I will say it's extremely hard not to give away where a super hot psycho lives.