12

I lie on my bed, in the room with no window, smiling to myself. I can't stop thinking about that crazy ginger.
It's quiet in my room, and boring.
I've been debating if I should go see if Jerome is awake.

I remember when he said I was his little toy. It was a horrible term at the time, I wonder if the term has changed for him.

I stand up and head to Jerome's room.
Looking at the door, I debate turning back.
I knock softly, hoping if he is asleep, I won't wake him.

The door knob turns, and I am greeted with his familiar face, and his shirtless body. His hair is messy, and his muscles are... hot.

"Can't sleep either?" He asks, leaning on the door frame.

"You guessed it. I was hoping you'd still be awake so I don't have to sit in the dark any longer." I laugh, so does he. This is nice. To insomniacs, just talking.

"Come on in, you can sit in the dark with me." He smiles as he motions for me to enter his room.

I follow him into his room, the only light being the tv on low volume. We head to the bead and jump under the covers, with no blood stains.

"I see you got new sheets." I state, remembering the incident.

"Yeah, it's not very good to sleep with blood soaked sheets." He laughs. His laugh isn't the psycho laugh, it's a normal laugh. Wow.

He drapes his arm over me, and I scoot into him, resting my head on his chest.

"Do you like Disney movies?" He asks, pulling up Netflix.

"Do I?! Of course I do!" I say enthusiastically.

"Good, what about... Pirates of the Caribbean?" He questions, scrolling through the movies.

"One of my favorites." I state simply as he clicks on it.

We watch a little of it before Jerome holds my hand, and kisses it.
Aww. This better not go much farther.
He is still gently kissing my hand.

"Y/N?" Jerome says out of the blue.

"Yeah?" I reply, looking up at him.

"... I... I like you?" He states confused.

"I like you too." I say before placing a kiss on Jerome's cheek.
He kisses my forehead, and we continue to watch Jack Sparrow do stupid shit until we drift to sleep.

Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with me?
Oh well, I like him.