19

I feel Jerome wrap his arms around me and pick me up.

"Keep your eyes closed, please." He whispers as we exit the bathroom.

I do as he says, and let him carry my to wherever.

I feel him place me onto a bed. I don't think it's his considering the amount of walking and turns we took.

"You can open your eyes now." Jerome says, and I see it's my old room. The one with the window.

"I didn't have a chance to get your clothes, so now you can help me pick." He grins as he walks towards the dresser.

We pick out some sweatpants, a T-shirt, a comfy sports bra, and underwear.

He leaves the room, and I change quickly. I hobble to the bathroom and brush my hair. I put it in a bun and sit back on the bed.

Jerome comes back in shortly, and carries me to his room. I glance into the bathroom as we pass it. No body or blood. Interesting.

He places me on the bed and sits in front of me.

"Does it hurt?" He asks as he looks down at my limp leg, tracing the bottom of my sweatpants.

"Like a bitch." I smile. It doesn't just hurt, it feels like it's still bleeding and someone put salt on it.

"Can I look at it?" Jerome asks, looking up at me. I nod and watch as he gently moves my pant leg to my knee.

It's gross. So gross that I have to look away. I look at Jerome's concentrated expression.
He stands, and grabs a kit out of the bedside table.

"I'm going to put some medicine on it, wrap it, and give you some pain killers. Okay?" He states, opening the kit, and looking at me. I nod in agreement as he grabs a tube of... I don't know.

"This is going to sting. A lot." Jerome warns with a concerned look. I nod again and watch him open the tube slowly.

Sweet merciful shit, this does sting.

After Jerome is done with that crap, he starts to wrap my leg.
It hurts, but it doesn't hurt as much as that damn ointment.

Jerome leans over me, and wipes my tears away. He kisses me on the forehead, and finishes wrapping my leg.

"You're not going to walk around a lot. The farthest you should be walking is the bathroom. If you want to go anywhere else, tell me." Jerome says as he puts the kit up. He looks over at me and smirks.

"What?" I ask as he flops onto the bed next to me.

"You were staring.... and blushing" Jerome grins at me while grabbing my hand and holding it.

"No I wasn't." I roll my eyes and smile.

"Okay maybe I was" I say as I glance up with innocent eyes.

There may be a few typos
I love you guys
💖😊💝💛👑✨💎💫💞😘