15

Stepping out of the bathroom, I see Jerome laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling above him.
Even when he's doing nothing, he's still hot.
I hop onto the bed, and lay on my side, next to him.
He looks over at me with a sweet smile on his face. His smile is perfect. His eyes are perfect.
He is perfect.

"Do you like plants?" Jerome asks out of the blue, still looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm not an expert though." I joke with him. I'm definitely not Ivy Pepper.

"Well, there's this garden about an hour away from here. I think you'd like it." He states as he sits up.

"Can we get ice cream on the way?" I ask as I sit up too.

Jerome looks back at me with a confused expression.

"I'm an actual murderer and you are a missing person. How are we going to get ice cream?" He laughs at me.

I think for a moment. How the fuck are we going to go in there without having the cops called.

"We can rob the place." I smile after a few moments pass.

"I like your thinking. Let's go. But first, you need to change." Jerome replies before opening a closet door. "It's a little chilly outside, so go in your room and pick something."

I do as told and pick out high waisted jeans, a long sleeve yellow cropped sweater, and some white high top converse. They really have a good wardrobe here. I brush my hair and brush my teeth and go back into Jerome's room.
He's in jeans and a white long sleeve.

"Ready?" I ask him as he grabs a few weapons and stuffs them into a backpack.

He nods and leads me to the car.

Once we get settled, we turn on the radio and killer Queen is playing. One of my favorites.

We arrive at a gas station, and I smirk. I look over at Jerome, who is looking at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me with a grin.

"I want some fucking ice cream." I say before hopping out of the car.

We walk in, hand in hand, and the cashier immediately notices us.

"Go get the ice cream, I'll take care of him. Just don't look if you hear a gunshot." Jerome whispers in my ear. I nod go to the freezers.

I grab the half gallons of chocolate, strawberry, mint chocolate chip, and some others.

Damn. Trying to carry all this is tough.

•bang•

Aw shit.

I hear footsteps coming towards me, and soon see Jerome. He grabs a few containers of ice cream.

"I have an ice chest in the backseat we can put all this in. I also brought spoons. Oh and when we walk by the cash register, do not look at it, understand?" Jerome states as we start walking out of the store. Is he trying to protect my innocent mind? I want to do what he says, but my curiosity gets the best of me and I look anyway.
Just blood. The body must be on the other side of the counter. Mhm, oh well.

We put the ice cream in the ice chest, and head towards the garden thing.