13

I wake up to Jerome lightly tracing circles on my back, watching what I think is Looney Tunes.

Well at least I'm not in a dark room with handcuffs.

He looks down at me as I do the 'morning stretch', and I look up at him.

"What time is it?" I say, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"About 10:30." He states, looking at the clock on the bedside table.

I grown drowsily, thinking that it's only 10:30, and not my usual 12:45.

"You hungry? I make great French toast." He smiles. I probably look like death.

"That sounds amazing. It's cold as shit!" I reply but also scream, getting out of the covers.

Jerome grabs a fuzzy blanket, and wraps it around me.

"Thanks." I state, leaning into him as he drapes his arm around me and my blanket protectively.

You know, we're lowkey couple goals that aren't a couple.

"No problem, doll." He says as we walk to the kitchen. I smile at the nickname.

We get into the kitchen and he start getting everything ready to cook.

"I need to pee." I state, making my blanket a little hoodie thing. I probably look like a gremlin.

"The bathroom is down that hall, first door to your left." He laughs, looking at me and hearing my bluntness.
I nod, and waddle to the bathroom.

Greenwood is walking down the same stupid hallway.

"Oh frickle dickle, go away you shit!" I say as he gets closer to my gremlin self.

He keeps walking as I enter the bathroom to pee.

While I reach for the handle of the door, after I finished my business and redid my hoodie blanket, I hear a stupid gunshot.

"FUCKING HELL!" I scream in frustration as I open the door and march to the kitchen.

I may be a little hangry.

"NO! THIS IS NOT A FUCKING TOY! GO AWAY YOU FAT FART!" I state, snatching the damn gun, aimed at Jerome, away from Greenwood.

I hit Greenwood on the head,
He leaves and I put the gun on the counter.

"You okay there?" Jerome asks, noticing my sleepiness mixed with hanger.

"I'm fine." I sigh, sitting on the counter.

Jerome hands me a plate of French toast, and joins me on the counter.

I take a bite and feel much calmer.
I lean on Jerome's shoulder as we eat in a comfortable silence.
This is great.

...

We sit on the counter and talk after we finish our French toast.

"Do you remember when you called me your little toy?" I ask shyly, his arm around my shoulders, my head resting on his, Jerome's other hand holding mine.

"Yeah." He says simply.

"What did it mean?" I ask confused, is been driving me nuts.

"Back then, it meant you were mine and you had one purpose, to amuse me. But now, it has a whole new meaning." He sighs, looking into space.

"What would that be?" I question eagerly, this is interesting. Damn I'm dumb. I need to shut up.

"You're still are mine, but... you're someone I trust and care about." He says, rubbing my shoulders soothingly.

"Hm, I like that." I smile at the thought he cares about me.
I love all this attention.

I hear footsteps coming closer. Apparently Jerome heard them too. He turns his head to face the person, and so do I.

"Who is this, Jerome?" A tall, pale, black haired, guy says.

"This is Y/N. Y/N, this is Theo Galavan." Jerome says to both of us.

"Aren't you beautiful, Y/N." Theo claims, scanning my appearance. Blanket dropped to the counter, long hair, T-shirt, and shorts.

"Thank you." I blush slightly, and smile.

"You're very welcome." He says, walking towards me, now standing in front of Jerome and I. Something is off about him.
I feel Jerome's grip on me tighten slightly.
Theo looks up at Jerome, and back at me.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." Theo states, reaching for my hand that is not holding Jerome's.

"The pleasure is all mine." I smile at him before he kisses my hand gently like in all the movies.

I can basically feel Jerome's rage.

Theo nods at Jerome, smiles at me, and walks away.

Right when he turns around, I wipe my hand on Jerome's shirt.
Fucking germs.

I hear Jerome let out a huff. I look up at him.
He's staring at the corner Theo turned to.

"Jerome, he's gone. And I already wiped off his nasty asscrack germs." I say soothingly, with a smile, placing my free hand onto his, that is holding my other.
He snaps out of his trance, and looks at me with a grin.

"I'm sorry. He's a dick." He states simply, touching my forehead with his.

"It's okay. I've met much worse. You." I laugh, rolling my eyes.

Ummmm... 'frickle dickle' is her new catchphrase now😂

Oh and I need ideas. What should happen next????????????