10

"What will we tell Lee?" I ask, half way to Jerome's hideout, suite, thing.

"I'll figure something out." Brian replies casually.

———-

We pull up into the parking garage, in a reserved spot, to be greeted by a man in casual clothes and a hat, keeping his head down.

He walks over to my side and opens the door, raising his head slightly so I can see his face, and his smile.

I hop our eagerly and thank Brian for driving me. Jerome nods a Brian, and we start walking away.

"I hate this hat." Jerome says, wrapping his arm around me, walking towards an elevator.

"So, how have you been?" He asks as we enter the elevator's small space.

"I've been good. Still shaken up from the crime I committed." I say, hinting at the murder.

"Understandable, it was your first time." He states.

We stand in a comfortable silence until the doors open up to a spacious suite.

"Can I take a shower?" I ask, realizing it's been like a week since my last one.

"Sure. You get the room with no window." He says playfully, leading me down the hall. I roll my eyes.

"See you in a bit." I say as I go into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I'm already naked when I bother to look at the shower knobs. Why are there three?
I try to turn it on a few times, all unsuccessful.
I give up.
Grabbing a towel, and rapping it around myself, I knock on Jerome's door.

"Who's there." He says like a knock knock joke.

"(Y/N)." I reply like a knock knock joke also.

He opens the door with a smile, and notices I'm in a towel, completely dry.

"Is this what I think it is? Because if it is, I like it." Jerome states in a slightly seductive voice, pointing to my towel.

"No! I don't know how to work the shower." I say embarrassed.

"You just turn the knob. Haven't you taken a shower before?" He questions with a confused face.

"There are three knobs!" I say confused and frustrated.

"Okay, let's see what this is all about." Jerome sighs as we walk back to my room, and into the bathroom.

I lean against the wall as Jerome tries to turn on the shower.

"Well, you can just take a shower in my bathroom. This one is stupid." He states after many failed attempts.

"Okay." I reply simply, follow him back to his room.

I notice the Greenwood guy at the end of the hall looking at me as we enter Jerome's room.

"Jerome." I say quietly, not looking away from Greenwood.

"Yeah?" He replies, noticing I'm not looking at him, he turns his attention towards what I am looking at.

"Touch her and I will cut your fucking dick off and shove it down your throat!" Jerome states with an accusing finger pointing at Greenwood.

"Don't threaten me you little brat." Greenwood yells back, finally looking at Jerome.

"Don't sass me!" Jerome states with a smirk.

Greenwood looks down at me again, and licks his lips.

"I'm serious. She's mine." Jerome says with a hand reaching for a gun by the door.

"We'll see." Greenwood drags on, walking off.

Jerome stares at the space Greenwood used to be as if he was going to turn around and come back.
He finally looks at me and noticed my shaken appearance.

"I won't let him near you." He says as he wraps his arms around me.

"I know." I reply as he leads me to his shower, turning it on for me.

"I'll be right outside the door, if you need anything, and I mean anything, just call my name and I'll be here." He states, making sure I knew I was safe.

"Okay. Thank you." I say as he walks to the door.

Jerome nods, and shuts the door behind him. I drop my towel and step into the refreshing, warm shower.

Without the A/N, this chapter is 666 words.......