Eyeless Jack

I walk down the sidewalk, going toward my house. I have my backpack slung over my shoulder, and I scan the street, everyone turning their faces away to avoid my emotionless face.

I continue walking until I get the strange feeling of someone watching me. I turn my head and catch a flash of a blue mask before it disappears. I continue walking.

I'm a block from my house when I'm suddenly tackled. I flip over onto my back to see that blue mask staring at me. I look through the eyeholes to see nothing.

Who is he...? I wonder to myself.

I see a scalpel dive down toward the area where my kidneys are, yes, have massive memory powers.

I concentrate and extract a name from him. Jack. Eyeless Jack. Hm... interesting name.

The scalpel suddenly stops and I look up to see him looking at me. I look back at him and he jumps off me, running into the trees.

I get up and dust myself off as though this was an ordinary thing, then I walk straight to my house. I go inside and close the door, my emotionless face still in place.

I know what most people think. It's a mask. She's hiding. But the truth is much, much worse.

I locked my heart away.

I protect everyone I meet by locking my heart up.

But... I want to free my heart, to find love, friendship. But everyone gets hurt when their my friends, so I locked my heart away.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Eternity.

First of all, I'm different from any of you humans. I was reborn from being a fallen angel, and so I have abilities no human can have. I have the ability to manipulate the elements, summon angelic light, and summon demonic light. Sometimes I lose control of these abilities, and I have to move.

I would say that I'm a bit taller than the average person, and that I have blue hair. I have green eyes that are emotionless no matter what.

I go to my room and drift off to sleep. I wonder what'll happen this school year...