A Soul has a Heart?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know how that Shiriama's soul has to die?" asks Ember. "It's exactly what it sounds like. Now come on, we have to go." She starts walking, and we all follow her.

We soon come to a cabin, and Ember knocked on the door.

"Why does Shiriama's soul have to die?" I ask.

"The soul is the heart. You kill the soul, the person dies and they are gone forever. No heaven or hell, no being a ghost, nothing," says Ice. "Shiriama should have been erased long ago."

A girl with black hair, dark eyes, black clothes and kind of pale skin.

"Yeah?" asks the girl.

"Dark, Shiriama's possessing a fallen angel and I need you to get her out so I can kill her," says Ember.

Dark stands there for a few minutes, then nods. "Sure. Come on in." She steps back and walks inside. Ember follows, all of us following behind.

"So..." says Dark. "How'd that happen?"

"Not sure," says Ember, and we all sit down on couches and chairs in a living room. "But I think it was something like a surprise attack. Eternity usually put down wards, so demons couldn't get inside."

"Huh..." says Dark.

"When can you do it?" asks Ember.

"I'm free tomorrow, maybe you should explain about it to these people," says Dark, eyeing me, Ajax and Jaxx.

"Okay, can we sleep here?" asks Ember.

"Sure, there's two  guest bedrooms, I guess you two could bunk, two boys could bunk and one could stay on the couch," says Dark. She gets up and goes upstairs. "I got work in an hour, there's food in the kitchen, make yourself something to eat later."

"Thanks," calls Ember.