Ember and Ice

I run to the mansion and stop, breathing heavily. Everyone looks at me weirdly.

"Slendy, I need you!" I call.

"I'm upstairs," he says.

 I run upstairs and burst into his room. I grip Eternity's note in one hand. "Slendy, do you know who Shiriama is?"

Slendy turns around and looks at me. "How do you know her?"

"I went to visit a... friend, and instead of her, I found Shiriama," I say, trying to act casually.

"Shiriama is a demon who takes over people's bodies," says Slendy. "If she took over a stupid human's body, it doesn't matter."

"But she said that she was going to harvest souls, then she just... disappeared," I say. 

Slendy gets up suddenly. "What? But how can she be so confident about that in a human-"

He's cut off by a big explosion outside. I run downstairs and go outside, where's there's a huge hole.

Someone groans from inside and I look in the hole.

The person looks up. "Hey, help a fallen angel out?"

I go down and help them out, and another, more child-like, person pops out.

Both start changing and I back away from them.

The taller one's hair becomes like an inferno, her eyes glowing orange. Her skin slightly glows red, and wings fan out, dark red wings.

The smaller one's hair becomes white, her eyes becoming a very, very pale blue. Her skin becomes pale, and wings fan out, icy blue.

The taller one clears her throat. "I'm Ember, and this is Ice. Have you seen Eternity anywhere?"