Heart of Ice

I wake up and sit on my bed, thoughtful. I look at my computer and open it, searching up Eyeless Jack. He seems just like the person to make internet history.

No sooner had I searched him up then I receive something called Creepypasta. I click on it and up pops some faces that look odd, some weird, and some creepy. I bookmark the site and close the computer, going toward school.

I reach first period and sit down in my seat in the front.

The teacher starts to teach, and I look up and out of the window. There he is, Eyeless Jack. Hm... maybe I should play with him a bit? Nah, that wouldn't be nice. I should just leave him alone and ignore him like I do everyone else.

I pull my book out and start reading it while letting my hand sit on the notebook and take notes. I finish my book and close it, putting it in my bag. The bell rings and I pick up my things, putting them into my bag and going to my next period.

I ignore Jack through the rest of the day, then I start to head home. I sense someone follow me all the way home, but I ignore the feeling. I already know who it is...

I unlock the front door and go inside, closing the door. I don't bother to lock it, knowing full well that Jack's inside of my house.

I go up to my room and sure enough, there he is. Sitting on my bed.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I just wanted to see you," he says.

"Oh, fake answer," I say. "You've been watching me all day. Just... leave."

He starts to say something, but I quickly cut him off by opening my window.

"Leave," I say. "Or I'll find something and whack your butt out of here."

Jack gets up and hops out of the window. I shut it and sigh.

I go downstairs and eat, then I come back upstairs and lay down in my bed.

"Just like Ella in Frozen, heart of ice," I mutter to myself, falling asleep.