Chapter 1: Happy Day

YOUR POV

"Taehyung-ahh!!" I shout to him in our shared room. "Wait!! I'll go down!" He said hurriedly run towards to me in the kitchen. I organized our breakfast and give him some cup of coffee.

"Hurry now." I shout again. "Why? What happened?" He said and walk nearly to me and check me if im okay. "Yah im okay taehyung. I want you to join me eating breakfast."

I said and going through the desk. He back hug me tightly. And he bend down his head into my shoulder and i pat his head.

I try to hold back my tears because i wasn't pretty much if i do my best being a wife to him. I feel sorry. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"What do you mean??" He said and face me. "Are you okay being with me? Are you happy?" I said and touching his arms.

"Yes iam yemin! Why not? I'm your husband we live in 10 years. I totally happy."

He said and peck my cheek that make me blush. "Are you? Nevermind." I said and sitdown face my dish and eat.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" He ask and sit beside me. "Nothing." I said and take a spoon of rice. "Give me some." He said and act like a child.

"Taehyung-ahhh theres an airplane!! Shhhusshhhh its coming!" I said playfully to make a spoon of rice on his mouth.

"Ahhhhh!!" He said big mouthful and give him a spoon of rice. "Its yummy right?" I said and were laughing after that.

"Don't be so stress on the company okay." He said. "Ahhh about that RO:I 23 their disbanded yesterday! Im so proud of them because they enjoy their idol days.

Its pass about 10 years so its probably a good memories." I said. "Wow so congrats yemin. Im so proud of you too! Good job." He said. I smile to him and hug him.

"Thank you for being a loving husband even if its so difficult on you. You try your best to make me feel happy and important to your life." I said and hug him so tight. Not as tight of jimin.

"Me too yemin. Im so lucky to have you. Thank you too for being a good wife to me. Your my happiness and you give it to me. You give me a chance to prove that i love you as of now.

Thanks for being you. And welcome to my life. Your being part of it." He said. I cried so much and feel sorry. Its not my bad morning but its a better morning of all.

-------------

TAEHYUNG POV

After an delicious breakfast prepared by yemin im so happy to see her smile at all. Even if we live about 10 years.

I know she still love jimin even if we didn't know where he is? Or what happen to them? "Yemin-ahh im going to work okay." I said to her and peck her forehead.

I open the door widely and wear my shoes and suddenly yemin hug me.

"I'll wait you later okay" she said and wink. I chuckled and nodded to her. I go to the parking lot and opend the door of my car. A sudden call broke the silent. Caller ID its dad.

"Taehyung come over to the office after of your work i have something to give you." He said and hung up. I didn't say anything but he hung up.

After a while i saw jungkook who was sitted down on his chair and seeing his child in the picture.

"Hey kookie is heechul better now? I heard he had an cold" I ask and sitted by me chair. "Yeah hyung! I don't know why but maybe in the weather.

Spring is coming you know so he had a cold right now. But he was better now hyung dont worry." He said and wink at me.