Chapter 15: Jealous

YOUR POV

I saw jimin's face and he so weird. He was always looking for my phone and i was confused to him. "Whats happening chim?" I said and back hug him to stop walking back and forth.

"Um, i- im just n-nervous" "Hey stop stuttering okay. Say it to me. Face me" I said and i turn his body to face me and we sat on the sofa. "Now!!!"

"Um,-" He said bowed down his head. "Tell me the truth chim." I said to him softly. "Okay fine. Im jus nervous and angry to that man who was texting you always." He said. "Who is that texting to me?" I ask.

"You- That hyun won guy we met on the mall. If you didn't give your number to him my body won't bothered this way yemin-ssi." He said.

I laughed so hard and i fell to the ground. He was looking to me rolled his eyes. "You think its funny yemin-ssi."He said and held my arms going back to my seat beside him.

"Yeah its funny. You are so cute when you are mad." I said and giggled. "Its not funny yemin. Im serious." He said and he walk away. I stop laughing and grab his hand.

"Don't stop me. I want to sleep now." He said. I check the clock and its 6:00 PM. "Its early pabo." I said and backing my laugh. I realized that he was so serious.

He was so jealous about that. I make my move towards to our room. I open the door and i saw him faking sleep. I try to not saying that he is faking me to sleep.

"My baby was so mad at me. He is jealous in the person who was past on me." I said ruffling his hair. I saw his smirk but i continued my business to him.

"Hey chim. I know you're awake. Face me please. Hey chim, um baby, jiminiee, honey." I said and waking him up. He yawn that he was totally sleeping but it wasn't.

"What did you say?" He ask wrapping his arms through my waist and i wrap my arms through his neck. I was licking my lips and staring to his lips.

"What did i say?" I ask. " Chim? Baby? Jiminiee? Honey?" He repeat. "Yes honey?" I said and make closer to him. I press my lips to him and make it passionate.

He stop and shockely but he respond to me. "This was the answer to the jealousy future husband." I said and peck his lips again.

"One more please. I want to taste your lips." He ask. He press his lips against mine and i respond to him. After we broke the kiss i remember my song that we met in the jeju. I sing it to him with my melodic voice and he voicing with me.

gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo
seulpeun gieok modu jiwo
nae soneul japgo useo
gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo
seulpeun gieok modu jiwo
seoro soneul japgo useo
geuraedo joheun nari apeuro manhgireul
nae mareul mitneundamyeon hana dul set
mitneundamyeon hana dul set
geuraedo joheun nari hwolssin deo manhgireul
nae mareul mitneundamyeon hana dul set
mitneundamyeon hana dul set
hana dul set

"I remember that!"He said confusedly.
"What is it?" I ask. "You're song when we first met in the jeju that time." "I thought you didn't its for you chim." I said and hug him tightly.

"So chim? What hyun won send me a message that my husband would be mad at that." I ask pinching his cheek.

"Its so annoying i don't want to discuss about it." He said with his facial face. He went downstairs and open the refrigerator and drink some soju. "How did you get that soju?" I ask.

"I don't know. I don't want to say it to you." He said and passed to me. "Hey chim. Don't avoid me chim i want you to explain me what was totally going on?" I said and pressing his arms all the strenght i was for.