Chapter 2: Divorce

YOUR POV

I waited for him about 11 pm and i was watching dramas in tv. A sudden open door that distract me to see who was it.

"Maybe that's taehyung" I said and run through the door. I see his face totally hagard.

Maybe at work.

I wasn't sure if i would talk to him. He saw me shockely and he trip his toe because of his clumsy body.

"What are you doing?" I said and chuckled. "Ehhh you startled me!!" He said angrily. "Why are you mad at me? Are you not happy that i wait for you."

I said bowed my head and he walk nearly to me and hug me. "No not that. Maybe beacuse im tired of work." He said and pat my back.

"I told you not to take overtime right?"  I said to him and cover my arms in his waist. "Yes i know my baby but don't yell at me okay. I won't do it again." He said and peck my forehead. 

"You have your dinner?" I ask walk to the kitchen. "Yes i have." He said and back hug me. "Ahh okay. Let's go now." I said and hold his hand walk through our shared room.

"Go wash up yourself." I said push him to the bathroom. "I want you to go with me. Im scared." He said cuddling me tickle me in my neck and act like a child.

"No! Wash up now because i have work tomorrow." I said and led my body to the bed and cover up the blankets in my body to become warm.

"Okay" He said in a sad tone. He open the door and he come inside. I was chuckled by his reaction but i wait him to finish of his business out there. After that we slept.

-----------------

7:00 AM

"Yemin-ahh ireonaa!!" Taehyung try to wake me up. "I don't want to!" I said very sleepy and back to my dreams again.

"I have to tell you something" He said and handed me a brown folder. I open my eyes and i hurry to get up and make a sit position on our bed. "What is it?" I ask.

"Try to open it you can see what is it!" He said and hug me cover his arms in my waist. I open the folder and i saw a two long papers.

I take them and i saw my name and him. "Its.." I said currently adjusting my words. "What?" He ask.

"Its divorce papers??" I said and saw his eyes full of tears. "Im sorry i just want to not cry but it fell." He said and wipe his tears.

"Why taehyung? Am i not better being your wife to you?" I ask and touch his cheek with my warm palm and wiping his tears.

"No! Not that! Our father's had a evaluation about their company and we had to divorce and ended this contract." He said and grabbed my hand and intertwined it.

"Ahhh i don't want to but hye ae was waiting on you." I said and fall my tears not to feel it. "Im sorry baby! I love you!" He said and hug me.

"Its okay! I know it would happen. Im ready on it. Don't be sorry at me this is not our fault. Thank you for being my husband taehyung-ahh!" I said and hug him. I take the papers and search my ballpen to sign it.

And i wipe my tears. I control myself not to burst on tears. So i show him my great smile to him because maybe this smile was his remembrance of me.

"Let's have our breakfast. I cooked on it." He said and he grabbed my hand and he carry me in bridal style. I tickle him to bring me down but he didn't. I was so happy but sad definitely.

"Wow its so beautiful." I said and he bring me down carefully and i sit down opposite to him. "I know its beautiful like you." He said and pinch my cheek.