Chapter 13: Meet

YOUR POV

"Are you saying that your mom planned it?" I ask. "Yes yemin and i heard about it. She wants us to destroy." He said in desperate words.

"Us? You destroy us hyun won."I said in direct tone. "What? What do you mean about that yemin?"

"If you listen to my explanation that day the 'US' is better right now. Its not your mom fault. Its you hyun won, you didn't listen to me and you broke up with me." I said.

"Im so sorry yemin. I thought my mom-" "Don't worry hyun won i don't want to be with you again although you want me." I said.

"Yemin?" Someone call my name. I turn around and see jimin who was staring in hyun won. "Its late and i call you many times." Jimin said. "Ow" I said awkwardly.

"Who is he?" Hyun won ask. I hold jimin hands and intertwined it. "My fiancè jimin" I said and pointing to jimin."

"Hi im jimin,nice to meet you" Jimin said and raising his hand into a hand shake. "Um hello im hyun won, yemin's ex boyfriend." Hyun won said and bowed to jimin.

"Ah don't-" hyun won interupt by jimin. "Yeah i know, we have to go its late." Jimin said. "Where is minseok?" I ask jimin. Hyun won staring at me in confusing face.

"He is sleeping. Um hyun won nice to meet you again. We gotta go." Jimin said and wrap his arms unto my shoulder and way to the exit. "Who is minseok?" Hyun won ask jimin.

"My son, our son" I said to hyun won. "Um ahh... Okay yemin thank you." Hyun won said. "Thank you too." I said.

"For what?" Hyun won ask. "For letting go of me. Thanks for the break up. If we didn't break up i didn't knew about jimin." I said and gesture for goodbyes.

"Ow" Hyun won said awkwardly and we exit.

-

JIMIN POV

"So he is your ex before?" I ask. "Yes, before i knew you." "What happened?" I ask again and we jump in unto the car.

"He introduce me to his family but his mom. She didn't like me that much.

Maybe because their was so rich that time and she was thinking of me a gold digger. And his mom ask me a favor.

I thought she would like me if i will do her favor so i decide to take it.

She said that there was a client waiting in the cafe and she will be late i will manage that client and wait for her together and i do it.

When i went through that cafe i saw the guy and i bowed to him. I explained what i have to do in his front and he nodded.

I introduce myself to him and he introduce himself too. After that i remember that he was my classmate and my bestfriend in the elementary days.

I hug him and we laugh. Hyun won see us and he said that i was cheating on him. And he said that his mom was right. 

I ask him that what his mom said to him. He said is none of my business. And he broke up with me on that cafe. He walk out and i follow him.

I said that i will explain all of what happened and listen to me. But the problem is he wouldn't listen to me.

He drove away and leave me in that mess on that cafe. And thats it." I said and were ready through the beach gate.

"I didn't see him around here." I said. "Yes he live in america." I said. "How did you-, nothing" I said and grabbed her hand and went to the elevator and stepped in.