Chapter 5: Wedding photo

JIMIN POV

Thanks to yemin she do me a favor. I don't want to say the truth about minseok's mother. Minseok was too young so i lied to him.

10 years pass and i know that yemin and taehyung get well. But i didn't have a news about them either. I didn't know if yemin had a son or a daughter.

I don't want to ask yemin maybe she will feel uncomfortable asking to her. I saw minseok giggled with yemin. This was the first time i saw minseok giggled by that.

Smile like that and laugh so hard that he makes forgot how to breath. I was so happy looking out to my son who was happy to my love one. 

--------------------

After we lunch we had a conversation about yemin's company.

Im so proud to her being a successful producer and composer of her own company. I know she was so talented but my dream was not able to do it.

I want to replace taehyung by herside. I love yemin. I love her so much.

MINSEOK POV

I had a confused thought how did dad and noona get know each other?

Can they had a relationship before?.

I want to see my mom now.

But i want noona to be my mom even more.

It looks like dad like noona.

I don't think so..

--------------------
YOUR POV

A sudden call make my heart too fast again. Sejeong called me in a sudden.

Sejeong:
Yah yemin-ah i have to tell you something. I want to meet you up. I have a stressful day today. Can we meet up today?. Its today okay.

You giggiled

You:
Wait... Right now?? Why?? Did you fight hoseok oppa? Or your precious babys??

Sejeong:
Don't try to make some joke okay. I didn't laugh.

You:
Okay fine. I don't want to laugh too. I have to tell you something tho.

Sejeong:
Where can we meet?

You:
Ask yourself pabo. You ask me to meet you but you ask me what were place we go to. Pabo-yaa

Sejeong:
Yah sorry for that. I will send you the address okay.

You:
Okay okay!!

She hung up....

I put my phone back in my pouch and i grabbed my money and something fell to the ground.

Its.... Our.... Taehyunggg.... Its our wedding photo. I hope that was jimin but not.

Aisshh stop thinking about anything he didn't want to restart anymore. I know he love minhae before so they were had a son. Yemin don't try...

--------------------

JIMIN POV

Minseok asking me about his noona. I mean.. Yemin. He wants to know her even more. I don't think so if i had to say it to minseok but i had a feel that minseok like yemin so much.

I dreamed of about yemin was my wife. After dreaming i saw our wedding photo with... Minhae.

I want yemin to replace that position of her. "Appa are you okay?" Minseok ask and sit in my lap. He open the tv and he watch his favorite cartoon.