Chapter 11: Project

YOUR POV

I woke up by the morning rise and the sunlight at my eyes and i just feel my waist wrap by jimin's arms.

This is what i want,

when the morning comes i want jimin by my side when i woke up. I pinch his chubby cheek and he woke up.

"Good morning my lady" He said.

I remember when he called me that "My lady?" Thing. I scratched my eyes and make a confused fake face to him that i didn't remember what he said.

"Yes you are? You didn't remember" He ask.

"No, i remember it."

"I thought you didn't." He said and hug me in his warm and embracing arms wrap unto my body.

I feel cold but now it become  warm. I want jimin mine.

Jimin hug me tight very tight and i respond. I want to go back again.

Minseok peeking us and he jump in unto our shared rooms. I want to be happy.

JIMIN POV

I was awake 'till 6AM and i was staring my beautiful girl in my front.

I brush her hair and peck her forehead and thinking deeply on our past memories.

I felt worried because of her disease.
I start our project about the new cover of their magazines.

I start finding the title and theme. I realize what about our experience?

Yemin would notice this. About her dad saids to me. He wants to make a story about us.

And i think of it deeply before opening the laptop. I click the software and type the title.

SHE HAVE A BASTARD.

I kindly confident to type this title. Because yemin was always calling me a "BASTARD" thing. She was totally shouting at me with that name.

I type it and i smirk. Yemin was wrapping her cold arms in my waist and my warm abs and i cover the blanket to her. I brushing her hair into her ear side.

I type the introduction and characterism about the cover title of the book.

I wish she will be my first girl i would marry.

Since we aren't able that past but since i finally realize how hard i can't forget about her.

She was a special precious in my life.

No other than her.

I want her.

I need her.

Hardwork, commit, succes, all of that i will be her side.

It would've be enough but at the sametime i know ME is enough to her.

I love her.

I love her so much.

This was the words i want to tell her before.

I forced to married on the girl that i didn't LOVE even a little thing of kindly LOVE i know its hard to her to love me but i show her at the sametime the love that she wants to.

After that we have grow up and we had a our own family.

But not the girl that i was to love.

But the girl that i forced by her parent.

I kindly type the pretty little guess to the readers about the book. So after that i edited and specially i added the pictures and lettering in the cover of the book. After that i save it to the files and waiting for yemin to woke up.