Chapter 6: Truth untold

YOUR POV

I was a slept by my couch just to feel my tired and yawn after that.

I remember about earlier, i give our picture and i say goodbye to him.

I was suppose to say the i love him but that's not it. That's not a good idea at all.

I turn on my phone and their some missed calls from dad.

I call back him.

Dad:
Yemin-ah come go in the office i will present you the project.

Me:
Dad sorry i have something to do for.

Dad:
Its just a minute okay. Just come please yemin. Its important. I have meeting afterward.

Me:
Okay im coming tho. Bye.

Dad:
Bye.. Take care..

I hung up..

--------------------

I park my car and their flashback around my mind.

"Yemin?" Jimin said. It was our first meet in this company.

10 years from now i didn't know what feeling do i have if jimin is in front of me.

I walk through the office of my dad and suddenly hoseok oppa tap my shoulder.

Yes, oppa was working at my father's company.

"What's on your mind yemin?" He ask.

"Its about jimin" I said walking pass to the workshop.

"What?? Jimin is in here?" He shocked and i nod. "You didn't know?"

"No i didn't. But its okay i will visit him." He said. "So oppa i will go now." I said and know to my dad's door.

"Okay... Take care" He said and walk away. I wish i had a better family too.

Sejeong was so lucky being with hoseok oppa. I knock the door 3 times and its said to come in.

"Dad" I said and hug him.

"Sit down my princess" He said.

I sit opposite to him and their was paperworks to discuss about their project.

"So your partner ask me about that he had a free time today so ..

I discuss this to you all of these paperworks in your front" He said and take a one papers.

"This paperworks was impprtant to discuss the 2 of you. I explain it all and you will discuss it to him/her." Dad said.

"So dad you didn't know about my partner identity?" I ask.

"No.. I didn' but it said that it will see it when you go for there.

It said that he/she want to grabbed a cafe and he/she finally up there so you must go now.

Remember all the procedures and the process okay" Dad added and i nod to leave.

Dad sent me the address and i went through that cafe.

I sitdown beside the  wall and i ordered iced americano.

After that i try to take a practice about the project.

And someone approaching me and i saw its shoes and sit opposite to me.

I lift my head up and direct to its eye. I sudden speak