Extreme Bro Moment

"Alright fellas we here"
Ralph looked up from his hands. He was staring at his hands because they're so nasty. He really needs to wash his hands and get a haircut and stuff. He's gotta look good for Jack, his secret crush.
"Thank you so much, bus driver!" Sam said, Eric nodding along.
"Alright son, uh, sons. you really need a bath, let's get you home."
Samneric were the first to get off the helicopter, so it was just Ralph, Jack, and his old tribe.
Ralph coughed awkwardly, trying not to die in that helicopter.
"Bitch did you just cough in the same air as me." Jack scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"You know, you don't have to be such a bitch now. We're rescued, stop acting all macho and accept the fact that you're a big fuzzy teddy bear, Jack Merridew." That's why I had a crush on you before, Ralph said in his mind.
"BITCH-"
"ALRIGHT WHO WANTS TO GET TO THEIR FAMILIES NEXT?" Jack was interrupted by a soldier poppin into the vehicle.
The whole tribe, afraid of the sexual tension between Jack and Ralph, ran
out of there, jumping up out of there.
Ralph looked out the window to see a whole lot of news reporters.
"Definitely don't want to go out and face them," Ralph muttered. It was just Jack and him now.
For the first time in a while, Jack smiled at him. "Yeah."
Smiling back, Ralph stood up. "Bro, I haven't seen you smile since we burned down that forest on accident! I knew there was a soft side to you."
Jack was serious. "Bro, I'm really sorry for being a douche. I just... I was afraid of them all slowly hating me, and to keep up that love of me seemed impossible. So..."
"You turned to fear, bro."
"Yeah, bro." Jack stared into Ralph's eyes. So... Beautiful.
"Bro, did we just connect?" Ralph's heart sped up.
"Bro, I..."