Obama

"Son, we've got a problem."
Jack and Ralph tore their eyes off each other to look at Obama, who just entered the helicopter.
"O-obama??" Ralph grinned and jumped up. "It's such a pleasure to meet you!"
Obama looked in pain. "Ralph, it is so great to finally meet you too and I am so proud of both you and Jack. But, I have some terrible news."
Jack was nervous! Oh shit what's obama gonna say!
Ralph sat back down next to Jack, also nervous.
"Let's see, how do I say this... Ralph, your dad died from ligma and your mom hung herself."
Ralph's smile dropped. Jack's eyes widened.
Looking over at Ralph, Jack was shook. Tears were streaming down his face and his mouth was hung open without any words coming out.
Jack coughed. "Uh, Mister Obama. Where is he going to live?"
Obama ignored Jack and instead left the helicopter, leaving Ralph with his head in his hands.
Jack didn't know how to comfort people. "Oof."
His heart sped up as he remembered he developed a crush on him on the island and probably still had one. The possible love of his life right in front of him was crying. This... was not epic.
Ralph finally looked up, his eyes red and his cheeks wet with the trace of tears. But they kept falling.
"I still have tears left to cry."
Jack, overwhelmed with emotion seeing his face, began to tear up. "Same. Bro."
Ralph continued to sob, and Jack lightly pressed a hand to his cheek.
He used his left thumb to wipe away a tear, and lightly smiled, trying to convince Ralph it would be okay.
"Bro. It's gonna be okay. I promise we can get through this."
Ralph's heart was a mess. His crush here was actually... showing affection for him?
"W-we?" Ralph said, looking at Jack's beautiful eyes.
"I'll always be there for you bro. Cuz you're there for me too."
"Bro."
Jack could feel the tension. This was supposed to be the moment where two people kiss, where the tension builds up.
Ralph sensed this too, and waited for
Jack to make the move.
"Ralph, I-"
Ralph silenced him, pressing a finger to his lips.
"Shut up, frog. You know what to do."
Jack's eyes flickered to his lips. He leaned in, and...