Old House

"Are you sure you don't want me there for moral support?"
"On second thought, bro, come with me." Ralph smirked and took Jack by the hand, leading him into the house.
Ralph stepped into the house and his smirk faded. He looked around, smiling with nostalgia. He had only been on that island for about a month, but it felt like years without a proper home.
Instead of going straight for his room to pack up some stuff, he sat in the living room. Jack closed the door behind him and sat with Ralph.
"Bro. You good?"
"Yeah bro." Ralph nodded. "It's just weird being back here again."
"I know, bro. So weird to not be on an island. I cant believe just yesterday Piggy died."
Ralph shook his head. "Don't remind me. I'm really pissed at Roger for that still, bro."
"Bro. I actually was okay with Piggy, ya kno? but then I had to... Pretend to hate him for, like, my reputation, ya get my drift bro?"
"Sure. Bro."
Ralph stood up. "I gotta get packed up though, bro."
"Alright bro, I'll be waiting here."
Ralph went up the stairs to his room.
He took a bunch of shit, including his clothes, a few pairs of shoes, some stuffed animals, his blanket, and his favorite book.
He thought he had everything until he turned and looked at his dresser. On top of it was 3 pictures. One was a picture of him, Piggy, and Simon when they went to the park at 2 am.
"How did I not remember Piggy, then?"  Ralph, nonetheless, took the photo and tucked it into his bag.
The next was a picture of him and his parents. He stood in the middle of them, holding his 5th grade graduation diploma.
"Oh shit, I never graduated 8th grade." Ralph took the photo and tucked it into his bag.
He picked up the last one, a photo of him and Jack when they were best friends in third grade.
He remembered Jack sitting on the couch, and put down his bag after tucking the photo frame into there too.
He walked down the stairs and saw Jack sitting on the counter. He stood back up once seeing him.
"Jack."
"Ralph."
"Bro."
"Bro."
Ralph sat down on the counter, mimicking Jack. The frog boy laughed and smoothly moved closer to Ralph.
Ralph stopped laughing at the sign of tension. His heart rate picked up.
"Bro..."
Jack moved closer, putting his hands around Ralph's neck.
"Ralph..."
"Jack..."
"B-bro-"
Jack was millimeters away from Ralph's lips. He stopped, waiting for Ralph to close the distance.
Ralph fluttered his eyes shut, leaning in closer until...
"OBAMA HERE! What's up guys."
The two boys, already in this situation, ran to opposite sides of the kitchen.
"I'm ready, Obama let's go to Jack's house." Ralph rushed before running up the stairs to collect his stuff and then running back down and then running out the door, Jack following him out.
Obama was confused but it was okay. Time for Ralph's new home