The Reveal

It was in a very public place when it first happened.

Ralph was walking through the store when out of the corner of his eye he spotted a familiar face.But of course he brushed it off. The familiar face was not alive. He died a while ago. He was just starting to hallucinate. This would all be over sooon...

But apparently Jack had spotted it too. "Hey bro... did you just see something really chubby? Or... someone?"

Ralph blinked. "Yes bro, I did." He paused. "Did you?"

"Yes..." Jack paused. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

They looked at each other for a moment before bolting out of the store. The two of them ran in the direction they saw Piggy, the dead dude they left behind.They ran and ran and ran until they couldn't anymore.

"We lost him, bro." Ralph said.

"Yeah we did bro.." Jack said, letting out a long sigh.

The second time it happened, it was inside their own home.

Ralph was quietly making himself a cup of hot coffee in the kitchen. Jack was eating a croissant while scrolling through Instagram on his phone and occasionally throwing glances in Ralph's direction to see if he was looking at him.

One time, when he looked up, he saw something out the window. His head turned lightning-fast toward the sight, and he could see Piggy right there.

"Ralph, it's him!!" Jack shouted before running out the door to get Piggy. When he got outside, though, Piggy was already disappeared. Not proper grammar but whatever.

Jack searched everywhere for some kind of sign of the chubby boy. Where did Piggy go?

Jack gave up, collapsing on the grass when Ralph suddenly ran out with his cup of coffee.

"What happened? Did you see him?" Ralph asked

"No...." Jack said, and Ralph sat next to him comforting him.

Third times the charm maybe?????

Ralph and Jack were  at Publix once again trying to find some oreos. The best cookies. 

Unfortunately, their shopping trip was interrupted quickly when someone tapped on Ralph's shoulder.

"Jack not now I'm trying to find some fuckin oreos" but the tapping was ceaseless so Ralph turned around ready to slap a bitch but...

He almost fainted at the sight. There he was, in all his glory. No, not obama, but he did want to see obama again. It was him, short and chubby and glasses. 

"Bruh... This isn't real. I'm just hallucinating..." Ralph murmured, closing his eyes and rubbing them.

"It's me. Piggy. Remember?" He said happily, which gave Ralph a headache. "I was revived."

Before Ralph could say anything, he heard another voice, this one he was in love with. "What are you doing here?"

Jack was staring at Piggy, waiting for an answer.

"I was revived" Piggy repeated. 

"You-"

"RALPH HELP" Piggy screamed but Ralph looked around and saw no dangers.

"Help.... with what"

"HE'S RIGHT THERE" piggy said, pointing to Jack.

Jack was angry at that "What did you just say to me"

"hey hey hey hey oy oy oy calm yoself" Ralph said stepping in front of Jack. "Jack is fine. Don't be like this, it's not like he killed you."

"Yeah, that was all on Roger. Don't be like this." Jack added

"ok." Piggy said calm . "just.... remember me when I'm gone"

"wait what" Ralph and Jack said but Piggy ran away fasterr than Jesus.

"wtf.." jack said