New house

Ralph closed the door and locked it, settling in to his new room.
He had already unpacked everything, then he told Jack he wanted some time alone to think about things. Jack nodded and said he wanted some time to process too, since his parents were crying and sobbing and telling him all about how worried they were.
So there Ralph was, in his new room.
He took a look around. In this room, which was Jack's brother's room before he moved out and went to uni, there was already a few dressers, a table, and a queen sized bed.
His gray blanket was spread out over the bed. The photos were placed carefully on the table. His clothes were safely stored in his dresser. His stuffed animals rested on the side of the bed.
He checked the time; it was 5:00. That meant it was around 11 when they got rescued. Everything happened so fast dude.
He sat down on the floor, his back resting on the wall. He pulled out his favorite book. To All The Boys I've Loved Before.
Looking at the cover, Ralph thought of Jack. Jack was all the boys he's loved before.
Just after that thought, a knock on the door interrupted him. Standing up and stretching, he unlocked the door to see a smiling Jack Merridew.
"Hey, bro. What's up?" Ralph asked, shaking his hand.
"Nothing much bro, just wanted to check in. Also we're gonna go shopping and get some phones, since mine is a little bit broken."
"Bro! My mom never let me have a phone." Ralph high fived Jack. "This will be EPIC."
"Y'all ready?" Jack's dad said, holding the keys.
"Heck yeah bro"