The Gentleman's Game MC: Queen

bySilverStream22

"She's mine!" he roared, the floorboard crunching under the pressure of his punch next to my head. "Valerie, she's my kid. And you- you're my old lady. Don't you ever forget that, before I start blowing heads off and the blood will be on YOUR hands, not mine."

~The Gentleman is of higher standing- of higher knowledge and chivalry- but the Gentleman of New York's notorious nightclub aren't you're average knights in shining armor. No, these are men dressed in money, living as bikers through night, and yearning for love. And with the games they begin to play, they just might get it...

~VARIAN is a gentleman by day, Gentleman at night. His position in the Gentleman's Game motorcycle club is "King" aka President. But as President, he as secrets- some of which begin to show up in the worst time possible. Varian is about to go to war with the rival MC, but when a past lover resurfaces with a kid who looks achingly like him, he has to rethink his decision before everything he has the capability to come to love to is destroyed.MAYELLA is a secretary by day, full-time mom at night. Looking after her daughter Valerie is a difficult task, especially since she's full of attitude and sass, just like her father. 

The same father that Mayella is going to be forced to face when she takes the risk to return home. Time is running out for Valerie to gain her ex's trust. She still has to confront Varian about his child, and reveal why she'd kept Valerie a secret from him for so long...Book [1] Heart Book [2] Ace Book [3] Queen ✓Book [4] KnightBook [5] Checkmate