Slow Ride (Hell's Tribe MC Series) [Book 1]

by maryfigzzVeronica "Ronnie" Nash never thought that she would turn to her mother's old love when she faced trouble. But, when Ronnie is facing certain danger at the hands of her own father, turning to Mick- the president of Hell's Tribe Motorcycle Club seemed like the only way she could secure her safety.

Although Mick was hesitant to help the daughter of his ex-lover, he knew he had to keep the promise he made all those years ago to keep Ronnie safe in Utah. With the help of the rest of the Hell's Tribe and the special interest of the club's VP Cash, Ronnie is able to begin a new life away from her toxic relationship with her father. But when things don't work out with Cash, and Ronnie is forced to remain in Utah and in the grasp of the club, she is hesitant to turn to them when she gets stuck in another sticky situation and instead calls on the newest nomad transfer Tyler Knox.

Against his better judgment, Knox comes to Ronnie's rescue and can't seem to rid his mind of her after that. Knox wants nothing more than to have Ronnie under his arm, but after the trouble, he caused at his last charter, he knows the risk of upsetting the men above him. Although that should deter Knox from getting too close to Ronnie, he finds himself travelling on a long and painfully slow ride of trying to decide if Ronnie is worth his patch and potentially his life.