Carly's Ride (Burning Knights MC) || Watty's 2019

by twinmumma1015

woman scarred by her past, A man on a mission to get her in his bed,And an enemy working in the shadows ready to destroy the relationship they're building. Carly Rizer:3 years ago I left my entire life behind to escape from him. Leaving with only the clothes on my back, my little beat down '98 Toyota Corolla and $2,000 I had saved away behind the toilet.What I didn't know was that he left me with another parting gift, apart from the bruises covering my body. Except this gift, he'll kill me to get back.And I'll go down fighting to keep it safe.Jackson 'Slash' Ryder:I'm the VP to one of the largest MC's in South Australia, the Burning Knights.I'm loyal, hard working, and not someone you want to meet in a dark alley. My brothers all call me Slash, and it's not because of the scar running from my eyebrow to my chin.Growing up in the system, I learnt to defend myself. Turns out me and my blade go hand in hand.My life revolves around the club, making money, drinking and pussy. That's until I see her. Blonde hair.Blue eyes.Rosy full lips.She's tiny, probably just over 5 foot and not 50kg soaking wet. But I know instantly I want her in my bed, with that golden hair fanned around her while I'm pounding her sweet little pussy.If only I can get her to stop running away long enough to get her in my bed!