Blade (Savage Wolves MC) #1

byrenacollins

Recently escaped from the only home she's ever known, Letha moves out to Las Vegas to start a new life away from the people who sought to ruin her. Broke and jobless, with no employers calling her back, she breaks down and hits amateur night at the Diamond Lounge, a strip club owned by a sketchy motorcycle club.

After putting on the show of her life, she's hired and customers can't wait to get a piece of her. And it seems like customers aren't the only ones after Letha.Vice President of the Savage Wolves MC, Blade, doesn't date. How cliché, right? Well, he doesn't.

He doesn't have time for relationships and the problems that come with them. Plus, he has too many enemies for a woman to get involved in his hectic, dangerous lifestyle.

But, when hot little thing, Letha, waltzes into the club like she owns the place, he can't help but be drawn to her.For the first time ever, Blade is contemplating spending more than one night with the new girl.

But, will she even give him a first night?Letha has her own demons and a new man isn't on her priority list. But, there's just something about the dark and mysterious VP that she can't seem to stay away from.[Violence / Profanity / Sex][RECOMMENDED 17+ FOR MATURE CONTENT][Start Date - 12 May 2018]This is NOT a werewolf story.