Wrath - Deadly Seven MC: #1-

by JessicaPendragon

*Completed*When Gwendolyn Locklear finds out her husband is cheating, had a secret vasectomy a week before they got married, and is using her for her money she admittedly goes a little crazy. The type of crazy where fire is involved. She files for divorce, sells their house, and moves across town to get in touch with her old self, the self that never cared about grand appearances and was happy with who she was. It just so happens that the house she moves to is right next door to the Seven Sundays, a bar owned by the President of the Deadly Seven MC, an MC based on the seven deadly sins. It is frequented by biker's all hours of the day and there Gwen meets Sergeant at Arms of the MC, Dominic Tulley, or Wrath as the patch on his vest reads. Gwen finds that Wrath is one of the nicest people she's ever met, even with his "bad" persona. Eventually the two fall in love and they realize that they would do anything to keep eachother safe, even if it means bodily harm or even death. *Contains graphic language and violence, reader be warned. *This book is not to be replicated in any shape, form, or fashion without the written and notarized consent of myself. I will sue you if you try to replicate my works.