Bella and the Beast (Heaven's Rejects MC)

byCvrrbsdcov

Beast is the enforcer for his MC. Known for his creative interrogation skills. Feeling like he needs a break from his norm he walks into a coffee shop in the next town over which happens to be neutral territory. While in there he come face to face with a life version of a Disney princess. A fragile, kind hearted beauty that has Beast withhold his involvement with a certain well known MC. Hazel has survived for so long in her line of business by mastering multiple skills, being a master in deceit being one of them. But after a forced vacation Hazel decides its time to be true to herself and enjoy her time in the new town her team has relocated to. During her journey of being true to herself she meets a Beast. Beast meets a beauty that reflect his misunderstood heart. Beauty meets a man that has the appearance that matches her damaged soul.How would Beast react when his identity is known?

 A total cliché compared to the other MC stories out there but has its little spice here and there. Hope you give a chance. It is my first time writing anything hope you enjoy it Thank you for your time and consideration.Any pictures used I do not own, just pictures I found online.