Six Inch Heels( Savage MC Book Two)

byRedhead23x

****book two of Savage MC series*****"Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true""I wont, I promise".*

We've all dreamed of being princesses who wore beautiful dresses and danced and swirled around in high roofed ball rooms. We've all wanted long, wavy hair and looks that stopped people in their tracks.

We've all wanted a Kingdom that worshipped us indefinitely, starstruck on the idea of us.I wished and got my dream, in a roundabout way.

See I wore beautiful outfits that were designed solely for me. I had hair that many would kill for and had perfected my make up to the point that I gave make up artists a run for their money. Best of all I had a Kingdom that worshipped the ground I danced on and paid to do it too; starstruck didn't come close to what they felt when they saw me. Yeah I got my fairytale princess story, in a way that was no sort of fairytale at all. *Aine had her Kingdom that she fought to own the throne in and Switch had his brotherhood that was all he needed.

Two different people, two different stories. When trouble arises in the club, she'll do whatever she has to do to keep herself from becoming vulnerable and he'll do everything to tear her Kingdom apart...question is will he get what he wants or destroy them both in the process?Funny how time passes and it seems like it hasn't at all. **************************************Three things about this story:-I'm going to make you love something you otherwise would hate.-I'm going to make you hate something  you previously loved.-And by doing both of the above I'm going to break your heart.Get ready.***Sexual content and bad language****