The beginning

AUTHORS NOTE:

There is a trailer above this. You have to slide it to the left or right.

Thanks for the trailer Candylover10000

Hi, this is sorry about, well I guess my life. I'm Riley Nomes, I'm 17 and have long blonde hair with blue eyes. I live in Chicago and I have an annoying brother named Tyler.

My last day of my Junior Year is coming up, I'm going to be a senior next year. I'm awkward with boys, like it's bad. I've never had my first kiss or a boy friend.

But all of this, all of me, is about to change....

I wish that...

...

Finally. The last day of school! I get up extra early so I can look less crappy than what I usually do. I put on my white shorts and pink tank-top.

I actually take the time to curl my hair. I have to share my bathroom with my annoying brother, Tyler. He doesn't understand that us girls need our time too do our make up and hair. He's a sophomore, so he thinks he's "so cool". He's 16.

"RILEY NOMES, IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR IN 5 SECONDS-" he yells.

I hate it when he uses my full name.

"Okay okay" I respond and open the door.

He pulls me out of the doorway before I had to chance to move myself. I nearly fell over and hit my head on the wall.

"STOP BEING SUCH A FU-"

"DON'T YOU DARE SWEAR IN MY HOUSE" my mom yells

I totally forgot my mom was still home. She has this thing against us swearing.

"Mom, I was gonna say... funnel cake..." I had to say funnel cake??

"Funnel cake? Stop being such a funnel cake?"

"Yea... It's um, cool these days" why am I still talking?

My mom doesn't respond. Mine and my brothers room are upstairs while my parents room is downstairs.

I go downstairs to get something to eat before I go to school. But just I got downstairs, the clock said 7:15am. The bus comes at 7:10am. I start to panic and run to the window, and just my luck, the bus just left my driveway.

"OH MY GOD MOM!!!! MOM WE MISSED THE BUS!!!" I yell

"Riley, it's okay ill drive you" my dad responds. That's strange? He never offers a ride to school.

"Okay lets go!" I'm hoping he forgets about Tyler.

"No we have to wait for your brother" of course.

It's now 7:30am and my father and I are shouting at him to hurry. I can't believe this is happening. I'm gonna be late on my last day. Not once this year have I been late.

Authors note:

THERE IS A TRAILER IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

YOU HAVE TO SLIDE THE PHOTO ON TOP TO EITHER THE LEFT OR RIGHT.

Hey guys! I know it's boring right now but it gets better!!!

I PROMISE.

:D