Chapter 4

I look out my window and see Harry staring at me, the next thing I knew, he opened my drivers door.

"What the hell are you doing?" He snaps

"Me?! More like what the hell are you doing?" I snap back

"I don't care about you-" ouch. "But I don't want you getting hurt, being out late in this town is dangerous, and you should-" I cut him off.

"I'm a great driver, I will be fine. But thanks for not caring" I say smiling.

"I tried to warn you" He says smiling and slams my door shut and walks away.

I jumped at the noise of the door slamming. I watch him walk out of my driveway and over to Louis's house.

I start the car and pull out of the driveway. I hear this beeping noise and look down too see that I'm low on gas. I guess mom never filled up the tank.

I don't even know where the nearest gas station is, so I pull over next to my house so I can Google off my phone where the nearest gas station around here.

It asks for my location.

I don't even know what city I'm in.

I text mom asking where we even are, but as I'm texting her I notice a figure walking in front of my car. I ignore it and look at my phone waiting for my mom's reply.

I look up and the figure is gone. They must of ran past me.

Finally mom replies, she said "Eagle River".

I type in my phone "Eagle River, WI"

The nearest gas station is one mile. I can make it.

As I start driving and approach the gas station, I pass a group of people who had pierces and tattoos everywhere. Each of them had a bottle of alcohol in their hands.

They just watched me drive by.

Creepy.

I found the gas station and nobody was here. There isn't any cars or people.

I pull into a parking spot and get inside to see what's going on.

I get out of the car and lock my car up. As I walk inside nobody is here but the door is unlocked.

"H-hello?" I yell.

I hear something loud and I look over at the cashier who just hit her head on the desk from getting up. I screamed before I saw her.

Then she screamed because I screamed.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHATS WRONG?!" She's panicking.

"Oh, nothing is wrong, you scared me, I didn't think anyone was here" I said calmly.

She's breathing heavy. "You scared the crap out of me. Why didn't you think anyone was here? We're you going to steal from me?" she's questioning me.

"NO! I WOULD NEVER STEAL! What were you doing under the table?" I ask.

"Sleeping" she says.

"But you're suppose to be working?" Right?

"Nobody leaves their house past 9pm, I didn't think anyone would be here." Really?

"What? Why?" What's wrong with this city?

"Oh my God, is that them?" Her face goes completely white and she's shaking.

"What? Who?" I look out the window to see those people I drove by earlier."

"This can't be happening, quick, come back here, now, be quick." She Quickly turns off the lights, locks the door and calls for police. Then she pushes me behind the counter and pushes me under the table with her.

She's starting to cry.

"why are-" She pinches my lips with her fingers and shakes her head and puts a finger up to her lips as tears roll down her face.

I'm starting to shake, I'm terrified. I'm stuck under this desk with this strange worker.

Then, we hear them starting to bang on the glass door. Each time they hit the door, we both flinch.

Now we're both crying. I've never been so scared before.

Then we hear it, the glass door is broke. You can hear all of the little pieces of glass hit the floor.

We both have our hands over our mouths to keep us from screaming. We hear them laughing and stepping on the glass.

"Hit the lights red, I can't see" It's a girls voice

red?!?!

My eyes widen to the name. They must be using code names.

Then the lights turn on.

Were terrified. We know they are going to find us.

"Where did they blonde go?" That voice was deep, too deep to be Louis.

The cashier lady looks at me with her eyes wide open. She has short red hair and brown eyes, she knows they are talking about me.

I use my lips to say "I don't know them" without talking,

I don't think she figured out what I said. She just closed her eyes.

"Go look in the offices" a girl voice says.

We here someone walk to the cash register.

A guy walks right up to us but doesn't seem to see us. His feet are right next to us. He opened the cash register.

"BLUE! CHECK OUT ALL OF THIS CASH" He yells.

"Shut up!!! You can't yell! You will draw attention, we aren't here for the money this time, were here for the girl". She snaps

I gulp. The guy puts some money in his pocket and puts the rest back. He still stands by us.

I can feel myself sweating, I'm so scared.

"Do you hear that?" I hear a guy say.

The room is quick and then I can hear it now too.

Police Sirens.

"POLICE!" They all yell and run out the door.

We slowly climb out from under the desk. The police just showed up.

There was two police cars and one ambulance.

We hear them say "POLICE! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS".

We come out with our hands up and the girl says" HOLD ON HOLD ON! WE CALLED YOU GUYS".

They put their guns to there hips and go in the station to investigate. One police officer stayed back to talk to us.

He just questioned us to make sure we weren't the ones who did this.

This went on for hours.