Chapter 8

Oh. No.

I pick up the phone.

"H-hi mom" I say calming.

"Hows the walk coming? You okay?"

"Oh yeah, everything is fine. I'm almost to the store."

"Your not there yet? I though you would be on your way home?" She's on to me.

"I'm half a block away. I met Louis and we talked for a little bit. I'll be home in fifty minutes. Bye love you" I quickly hang up the phone.

That was slightly terrifying.

I forgot my mom didn't know I was at this party.

I hear someone bang on the bathroom door and yell

"HURRY UP!! IM GONNA PISS MYSELF!" He has a deep voice. I can already tell I don't want to mess with him.

I open the door and he just stares at me. Ours eyes are locked on each other.

He's handsome. He has facial hair and black hair. His eyes are a beautiful brown color, he has a lip piercing and tattoos on his arms. Similar to Harry.

Finally he says something

"Zayn" He says smiling.

"uhmmm" He is hot. I can't talk. Cmon Riley say your name.

"RILEY!" Harry shouts.

Ugh.

"I'm guessing your Riley?" He says with one eyebrow raised.

"Y-yes" I start to giggle. I'm not use to attractive boys talking to me.

"Well, I better let you go, looks like Styles wants you" He says winking.

"Who?" Oh my God I'm losing my mind. "Oh! Harry! uhm yeah... I'll see you around" I'm the awkwardest person ever.

Zayn closes the bathroom, you can hear the click of the door locking.

I sigh and walk into Harry's room.

Tiffany glares at me. Tiffany has dark brown hair with bright blue highlights. She has a nose piercing and brown eyes.

"Did you need something?" I ask.

"Stay away from that Malik guy." He says seriously.

"Who? Zayn? Why can't you guys just say your first names? Zayn called you st-"

"Quit your bitching, it's nicknames." Tiffany snaps.

I could feel something inside of me snap.

"You know what? I've had just about enough of your-" I start.

"OKAY OKAY GLAD TO SEE WERE ALL FRIENDS, Riley I think you should go." Harry says.

"Fine, I'll go look for 'Malik'" I emphasize it cause he told me not to talk to him.

I slam his door closed but then I see Caitlin.

"MILEY!" She yells and waves. 

I'm done trying to correct her.

"Hi Caitlin" I say walking by her. She's stand next to girl with pink hair, a guy with shaggy blonde hair, and Zayn.

I walk over to her and stand with her.

"Guys, this is Miley. Miley this is Hannah, Kyle, and Zayn." She says

"Hey!" Hannah says. She's right up against me, I thought she was gonna kiss me. I can smell the alcohol on her.