Chapter 7

Harry doesn't even notice me when I walked in. He is focused on a girl that's sitting on his lap. This is the same girl I saw him holding hands with.

Does he have a girlfriend?

I can't stop staring at him for some reason. Louis noticed me staring.

"You know Harry Styles?" He asks me.

"Yea, well, sort of." I stutter.

I felt this hard slap on my ass and I jumped. I turned around and it was a complete stranger.

"Nice ass" He smirks and walks away.

Louis was pissed, he was about to punch him but I stopped him.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." I assured him.

"You can't let guys treat you like that." He pouts.

"You were treating me like that in the car." Did I just say that.

He snaps his head at me. Were so close to each other I can feel his breath.

"What did you say to me." He growls.

I'm tired of this. "You heard me". I stand tall.

He puts his arm up. Oh my God he's going to hit me.

I had no time to react so I just flinch waiting for his hand to hit my face.

But nothing happened.

I look up and Louis is on the ground fighting someone.

I can't tell who it is but Louis is on top of him and punching him. Louis is getting punched back but I think Louis is winning.

I go down and push Louis off of the boy. Louis didn't move much but he moved enough to the point of who he was.

It was Harry.

Louis is beating up Harry.

I'm try to push Louis off of Harry but Louis is to strong.

Some boy with brown hair came and pushed Louis off of Harry. The brown haired boy has Louis pinned to the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOUIS!" The brown haired boy yells.

I look over at Harry and he is trying to get off the ground but he's weak at the moment.

He has a bloody nose and a bruised cheek. I go over and help him up.

"Oh my god, what happened? Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Im-" He starts

"OH MY GOD HARRY-BOO!!!! BABY ARE YOU OKAY?" This girl literally pushes me away and I nearly fell.

"I told you not to call me that!" He growls.

"We both know that's not happening, now, are you okay? Do you want a paper towel Harry-boo?" She asks sweetly.

"If you call me that one more time-" Harry gets cut off by me.

"Sorry to ruin the moment here, but what just happened?" I ask.

"I don't want to talk about it!" He spits and walks away.

"HARRY-BOO WAIT FOR ME" The girl calls out.

The brown haired boy releases Louis. Louis immediately walks to me and shouts "GOOD LUCK GETTING A RIDE HOME, CAUSE IM NOT GIVING YOU ONE!" He spits and walks out, slamming the door behind him.

I didn't realize that everyone was watching until now. The music stopped and everyone is staring at me.

I can feel my face getting warm.