Chapter 5

Yea that happened.

Of course I didn't get charged. We told the police we didn't know what they looked like or who they were.

My mom did have to pick me up. Lucky, they didn't destroy my mom's car.

Harry was right.

Did I just say that.

Why me? Do I do something to upset them? I've been here for one day and people hate me already.

Good job Riley

I just woke up, but we lock all of our Windows and doors when we go to bed. I'm not use to being in lock down.

I use to have free and my window open. I use to be able to climb out my window and sit on the roof.

I would get shot if I did that here.

I'm already home sick. I've been here one night.

I walked into the kitchen in my sweatpants and t-shirt. I can't stand sleeping in a bra. I look on the counter and I see a note from my mom.

"Riley

I'm going to go to the store to get groceries, the nearest store is 40 miles away. I'm going to be for a while. Don't go anywhere and keep the doors locked. Don't answer the door to anyone. Love you

         ~Mom"

Yay... I'm under house arrest...

I open the fridge and there isn't any food it in. This is my worst nightmare, the fridge isn't even on yet. I look in the pantry and all I found was bread.

Looks like I'll have toast for breakfast.

As I put the bread in the toaster heard a knock on the door.

My eyes instantly darted to the door and I jumped. I slowly walk to the door.

Maybe they will go away if they think nobody is here. I look through the door look out hole.

It's Louis.

I've only talked to him for 2 minutes. Do I open the door? Do I trust him?

I look for a little longer and I saw he had something behind his hands.

He walks away and I saw what was behind his hands.

It was a dozen roses.

I open the door and say "Louis!".

He turns around and smiles. He walks back towards me and says "Oh, Hey, I umm... didn't think you were home".

"Oh sorry, I was upstairs".

"No need to be sorry". Then he just stares at me smiling. "Oh! These are for you." He hands me the flowers.

This is the nicest thing a boy has ever done for me.

I sniff the flowers and thank him.

"Your welcome" He says.

"Louis, how old are you anyways? nineteen?"

He chuckles. "Close, I'm 18, I will be in your grade next year, I got held back in kindergarden."

"How did you know how old I was? Or my grade?" I ask.

"I had a conversation with your mom actually."

What?

"What? Why?" Why did he talk to my mom?

"Oh not like that. She saw us talking yesterday in the middle of the road and was just making sure I wasn't a 'bad guy'".

Oh my God. She did this at my old school also. Every time I made a new friend she questioned them.

"I'm so sorry about that, she just-"

"Don't worry about it, I would love to stay and chat but I do have to go, Harry needs me." Louis starts to walk backwards and talks to me at the same time.

"Oh yeah, no problem." I say and close the door.

I go to put the flowers in a vase with water, but right as I sat down, I heard a knock on the door.

Its a hard knock and they won't stop knocking.

"Louis?" I say with my voice being shaky.

"LOUIS? ITS FUCKING HARRY! OPEN THE DOOR!"

Harry?

I go to unlock the door and open it. Right as I opened it he slammed me against the wall.

I scream and try to push him away But he is too strong. He has me pinned on the wall.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO!" I yell and claw at his arms.

"Not until you fucking explain this note you left on my door step!" He spits.

Note?

"I don't even know where you live! What note?!" I shout.

He releases me and grabs the note out from his pocket and chucks it on the ground.

"That" He says and points to it, expecting me to pick it up.

I roll my eyes and bend down grabbing the crumpled note.

It says:

"Harry,

I don't want you protecting me and showing up everywhere I am. Your creeping me out. You have a girl friend so leave me alone

   ~Riley"

I'm shocked.

"Harry, I didn't write-"

"YOU THINK I FOLLOW U? I JUST LEAVE DOWN THE ROAD, I HAVE TO GO TO BY YOUR HOUSE IF I GO ANY WHERE. IM NOT FOLLOWING YOU NOR PROTECTING YOU!" He snaps.

"I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU LEAVE! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD WROTE THIS? JUST CAUSE MY NAME IS AT THE BOTTOM? IM BEING FRAMED SO THAT YOU WILL HATE ME!" I'm pissed.

He glares at me for a while without saying a word.

"That's what I thought, get out of my house." I say and I start to shove him out my door.

He looks at me and says calmly "This better not happen again".

"Adios." I say and slam my door and lock it.

Authors note:

HI GUYS!

How's the book so far? I'm sorry if they are too short or too long.

But my friend and I came up with couple named

Riley and Harry- Harley

Riley and Louis- Liley

Not bad right? :)

I love you guys.

REMEMBER TO LEAVE COMMENTS!