Chapter 3

Sam's POV

On the flight, Kat was asleep on my shoulder and Abigail was asleep on Kat's shoulder. I quickly and quietly took a picture of us soon the flight landed and that woke Katrina up. Abigail was still asleep so I picked her up and carried her to the car. I put her down and buckled her up then we were on our way. about 5 minutes before we arrived at the house Kat woke Abigail up.

Abigail wrote down How much longer

"Only a few minutes," Kat said replying for me

When we pulled into the drive way Abigail's eyes lit up she looked so excited she had such a big smile on her face.

Abigail's POV

The new house I was going to be living in was so big it was unbelievable. when we got out of the car Sam grabbed my bags when I went up to the door and Katrina opened it then

 "Surprise!" everyone yelled as I opened the door

There was a humongous banner that said "Welcome home" it was so big and appealing.

"Everyone this is Abigail." Sam had Spoke

"Abigail this is Corey and Devyn."

"Hello," they both said while they both shook my hand

"and this is Jake Aaron and Colby," Sam told me

They all waved to me. When I finally got inside, Devyn and Kat had taken me to my room. It was beautiful. It had purple walls with a white bedspread, there were silver and gold pillows that was stunning. There was a huge closet with tons of clothes that Kat had given me, there was a desk with a black chair with wheels, and there was even a bean bag chair.

"Do you like it?" Katrina asked

I wrote down on the paper YES!

"Good I'm glad" Devyn had exclaimed

They left me to get unpacked. I took out my clothes and put them away, same with all the rest of my stuff. I sat down on my bed just staring at the room. It was stunning. A little while later I heard yelling. It sounded like Sam

Sam's POV

I walked inside and Abigail took her stuff to her room. I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. I was thinking about some stuff when my phone started to ring. So I answered it. It was my Mom.

"Hey, Sam hey is my little boy."

"Oh hey mom"

"So when were you going to tell me that I have a granddaughter"

"Um Mom who told you"

"Colby who else would have told me, oh I am also coming to your house in about two days"

"Um Mom I have to go, bye"

I quickly hung up the phone and I stormed into the kitchen and started to yell at Colby

"What the heck dude why did you have to tell my mom about Abigail"

"Wait you didn't tell her yet"

"No I was going to wait until Kat and I could get her talking"

"Oh, bro I'm so sorry"

"Well, now my Mom is going to be here in about two days!"

"Oh crap I'm so sorry"

"Well, I hope she is okay with Abigail being mute. or else she might make me and Kat take her back"

"Oh crap"

"Well it's fine, she can't make me return my own daughter."
After I said that I heard crying from behind me. It was Abigail. I turned around and saw her, then she ran upstairs to her room. I ran up after her. She was sitting on her bed crying. She had probably heard what I said.
"Hey, are you ok?" I asked her. Worriedly
She wrote down a delayed yes. I knew something was wrong.

I had pulled her closer to me and hugged her.

You don't have to do this, I'm used to it Abigail wrote

"Awe Abby it's going to be okay. No matter what my Mom says Katrina and I will not return you to the orphanage" I told her strongly

Are you sure she wrote

"Yes Abby, listen, my mom can't tell me how to raise my child and she most certainly can not make men and Kat return you because it is not her child okay"

Okay, she wrote

I hugged her for a long time telling her that it would be alright. After a while, we let go and we went downstairs. I had convinced the roommates to watch a movie. We all let Abby pick out a movie. She chose the live-action beauty and the beast. Halfway through the movie Abby fell asleep along with Kat. Aaron and Jake went upstairs to go edit. Corey and Devyn went to bed and Colby went to the store to go get food. I carried Abby upstairs and put her in bed. Luckily she was in pajamas already. Then I carried Kat up in her onesie and put her in bed. I plugged Kat's phone in and made sure her alarm was on for her. Then I plugged in my phone and went to bed.