Chapter 31

Author note// Omg you guys, thank you so much for reading and voting cause my book is ranked 2nd!! please keep voting and get all your friends to come read and vote. Again, thank you so much ~ Beth, aka Steffy

 Again, thank you so much ~ Beth, aka Steffy

*Time skip*

Sam's POV

today was the day we were moving. We had packed everything up. It was really sad to leave the gang. but we promised to visit. Katrina and I could tell she was going to miss the dogs. We grabbed our final suitcases and left. It was a very long drive. We didn't take a plane because we had to much stuff and Katrina said she didn't want to. It was long but it was fun. after hours of Katrina Colby and I switching places, we finally got there. We arrived a lot earlier than we thought. When Abby looked out of the window she was shocked.

"Oh my goodness!" She shouted

Katrina took her inside to show her the house. Colby and I started unpacking. It was a nice neighborhood. As we were unpacking we heard a hey. We turned around and saw a guy standing there.

"Hi, I'm Luke," He said sticking out his hand

I took his hand and said "Hi I'm Sam" Colby did the same

He had shown us where he lived. he lived across the street kitty-corner from us. He had said that he had a wife and a son. Luke looked a little weird, he kept looking from me to Colby. When Katrina walked out with Abby he had some relief. He must have thought me and Colby were together. Katrina and Abby introduced themselves. Soon a woman and a little boy came out of Luke's house. I assumed it was his wife and son. His wife's name was Courtney and his son's name was Caleb. They were very nice people. Luke had helped me and Colby unpack the car and Courtney helped Kat unpack the boxes. Caleb gave Abby someone to play with and keep her distracted. It was nice meeting them. We had finished unloading the cars. Our house was a little empty because we didn't have much stuff. We had left most of it for the gang back in the house. It was getting dark so we had gone to bed. We got Abby situated then went to bed ourselves. This was going to be alright.