Chapter 24

Sam's POV

"Kat, Will you marry me?" I asked her 

She looked at me, small tears rolling down her cheeks. she nodded her head

"Yes," She said

I stood up and hugged her extremely tight. I finally let go after what felt like forever, I took the ring and put it on her finger. She looked at it, admiring it, Then she wrapped her arms around me again. I picked her up and twirled her around. 

We fell to the ground on the hill laughing. She fell on top of me. She laid there looking at me. I kissed her then looked at her again. I am the luckiest person alive to be marrying her.  We laid there for hours. Her on top of me, and me playing with her hair. It was around a haze dusk when we got into the car and went home. 

We opened the door and went upstairs to put our stuff away. We then went back downstairs to show the others. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. We got to the game room and there was everybody. Corey and Aaron playing Rocket League, Devyn next to Corey on the couch. Colby and Jake on the bean bag chair with Abby curled up next to Colby fast asleep. Everybody stopped what they were doing, except Abby, to look at us. 

"So let us see it!" Devyn exclaimed

Kat held out her hand to reveal the ring. 

Everybody congratulated us. we had to remind them that Abby was asleep though. Everybody was very happy for us. We stayed downstairs a little longer before I grabbed Abby and put her in your bed. I went back to my room.  It was late so we decided to go to bed.