Chapter 32

Sam's POV

Since we didn't have a lot of furniture we decided to go shopping. We took forever because Katrina wanted specific stuff to match a theme. Why do girls have to be so picky? We eventually got out of the store with all the stuff for the kitchen and living room. we had gotten a grey couch, two chairs to match, a black dining table with a glass top, an entertainment center, and television, black dining chairs to match the table, Stand-up light, dining utensils, and a pair of end tables for the couch. We then went shopping for Colby's and I's film room and Katrina's stuff for covers. We also went shopping for our bedrooms. We were all hungry but Kat insisted that we search for stuff for our patio.

We finally finished shopping and got food. We sat down and ordered our food. We were talking when someone came in and Abby went silent. She looked down at the ground and let her long blonde hair fall in her face. We didn't know what to do so we just sat in silence with her. I watched as Colby grabbed her hand to try and comfort her. We watched the guy leave the eatery and drive off. As soon as he was out of sight she looked up. We all looked at her with concern.

"Abby?" I asked her quietly

"Yes?" She said

"Who was that?" I asked again

"Oh, It was... Noone," She said studdering

"Abby, That wasn't like you for that not to be someone," Katrina said

"Ok... " She said with a sigh "That was my Dad's old drinking partner. When he would come over and they would drink together I, for some reason, was always in trouble so they beat me to punish me. He then moved away and was never seen again, until now," she said quietly

"I looked over at Kat on my left the looked straight at Colby. We finished our food fast then went home. We unpacked and set up everything. To make things easier for Abby, We all helped decorate her room and played music to lighten the mood. She seemed to be happier after that. We never mentioned that topic again the rest of the day.

We all then just watched a movie together. Abby had fallen asleep on the floor next to Colby, Katrina had fallen asleep on my shoulder. Colby had basically passed out on the floor. I had picked up Katrina and carried her upstairs and put her in bed. I then went downstairs and Carried Abby upstairs to her room. I then went downstairs again and dragged Colby across the floor and into his room. Luckily his room was downstairs so I didn't have to take him all the way up. I then went back upstairs and went to sleep.