Minho - Too Flirty

I was sitting next to my lab partner, Minho, when we both went for the ruler and our hands accidentally touched.

"Oh our hands touched; maybe we should kiss to break the tension?" He said jokingly while handing me the ruler.

"One of these days you're gonna say that to someone and they're going to take you seriously." I stated while laughing a little.

"Well the one person I want to take it seriously hasn't so I just keep trying until she does." He said lowering his head. The bell rang and we were off to our next class period. I met with my friend Chan on the way to my classroom.

"I heard Minho flirting with you last period..." he nudged my shoulder and gave me a wink.

"Yeah, but he does that to everyone so I don't take it to heart." I say while putting my binders in my locker.

"He used to do that with everyone, but now it only seems like he does it to you..." Chan told me while shutting my locker door.

"No way, I don't believe you." I told him, failing to recall him making those kind of jokes to others recently.

"To be honest, I think that's his only method of flirting," Chan laughed while heading to his class, "think about what I said!" I walked into my classroom and took my seat, but was unable to focus because I was overthinking the Minho thing.

"Has he stopped doing that to everyone else?"
"Is he only using them on me now?"
"Does Minho like me?"

The thoughts raced in my mind and my train of thought was derailed by the bell to go to lunch. I couldn't decide if I was lucky or not to see Minho signaling for me to sit with him.

"You looked at me for more than 5 seconds so it'd be totally awkward if we didn't start making out right now." He told me while opening up his milk carton.

"Are you only making these jokes to me now?" I questioned him catching him by surprise.

"What?" He looked at me with shock written on his face.

"Am I the only one you've been making these jokes to recently?" I reworded my original question, "Because I haven't seen you do them to anyone else in like 2 months now that I think about it."

"Uhh, so what if I do? What does it matter? I'm only joking around." He said, sounding kind of disappointed.

"But what if I didn't want it to be a joke anymore?" I said, not looking at Minho, but I did hear him put his fork down."

"Are you being serious?" He said anxiously.

"Actually, I am, I didn't notice till Chan brought it up, but I enjoy being the only one getting your flirty jokes." I said with confidence I never knew I had.

"Fine, I'll be sure that you're the ONLY one I make flirty jokes to from here on out." He said and grabbed my hand across the table.

"Oh no, our hands touched, maybe we should kiss to break the tension." I said, mocking him.

"Maybe later." He winked before letting go of my hand and finishing his lunch.